( search forums )
^CK^ soldat game!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
MJPZX2
May 6, 2005, 8:13 pm
OK if here is how you play the casual killing soldat game. (you really do caually kill here!)

1) get some players (preferably 3 or above and people that you know.)

2) server settings must be set to have 1 sec respawn and 1 sec max respawn. Also 4 nades, and NO weapons, except for m79 and secondaries. Also take out soccom as it is a little over powered for this game. Set freindly fire on :> If you cant be bothered to change the settings and you know the players, just tell them only to use m79 with secondary but not soccom.

3) Everyone join red!

4) all out carnage go and cap cap cap. The best map for 3-4 players is nuubia as it is so small. However with more other maps can be fun too such as laos. Maybe with 10 you could even go as far as b2b, run or maya.

5) If you are doing a bigger map you have to explain some small rules. Except for nuubia players are not allowed to backtrack. If they have the flag they must move for the cap. (this avoids players constantly running away, when the point of the game is carnage in the base :) )

Now you know how to play it what are you waiting for!? Produces hillarious moments and alot of killing. :-) great game go try it out. Have fun and go do some casual killing!

Melba
May 6, 2005, 8:18 pm
This has been done before, (without disabling certain weps) but it is without a doubt tons of fun :)

loOke
May 6, 2005, 8:19 pm
sounds teh funny :p

Meandor
May 6, 2005, 8:21 pm
This has been known and seldomly played for 2 years as flag/CTF frenzy. It's awesome, but i think the weapons should be restriced to m79. And it would need some custom maps abd possibly support from Michal, so it would show kills :P

Mini Man
May 6, 2005, 8:25 pm
lol yea Mj, we play that quite often, produces much more fun that ure average Fcw/Cw, I suggest also playing this on a good server seeing as it is with M79's and it gets frustrating if you boost someone for the cap :)

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 8:42 pm
YES, in my opinion flag frenzy should be made into a game mode, this idea has 100% support from me, since flag frenzy is extremely fun to play every here and there ;).

Zuppilo
May 6, 2005, 8:45 pm
old

eagleclaw364
May 6, 2005, 8:55 pm
^ Tard. Excellent fun. :)

Mini Man
May 6, 2005, 9:02 pm
We arent suggesting making it into a game mode, we are just stating the best rules for playing a great game :D

Deleted User
May 6, 2005, 10:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by loOkesounds teh funny :p

Avarax
May 7, 2005, 11:13 am
is there any server fot his? ;Q

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 7, 2005, 11:19 am
lol this sounds great!

Mini Man
May 7, 2005, 11:25 am
lol Avarax, maybe when i get my server then i can open it for that ;)
All await May 11th! :D

MJPZX2
May 7, 2005, 1:25 pm
no server for it at the moment. I guess if someone did have a server we could organise a big game of it one day for a certain time with like 15 players or something :D <3

Mini Man
May 7, 2005, 1:38 pm
Lol, Mj We Can organise one later next week?

Max = 10 ppl for our server :)

Happy Camper
May 8, 2005, 12:58 am
you could make a public server with this too, you would just have to make custom maps, and make blue/red, spawn in a box they cant get out of, so they would have to switch to blue/red team you know what im saying?

Flag Frenzy is a great game, tons of fun, i think it should be made a game mode, someone should move this to the Game improvement/suggestions fourm.

Teh Panda
May 8, 2005, 11:11 am
MJ... -.-

Spectral
May 8, 2005, 1:50 pm
ya... it is pretty old. i like bigger maps for it as well, like b2b and run