( search forums )
THE CREATION OF A NEW CLAN
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
buddahk
May 6, 2005, 11:32 pm
Hey,

i want to create a clan, anyone want to join, im thinking if there are any players who are semi decent, or even crap to be honest, i want to start this thing for fun have a league etc going, it be fun..

So anyone from london out there.. email me at buddahk@hotmail.com.... if i don't reply keep emailing :o)

BUT IF YOU'RE NOT FROM LONDON>>>> don't matter email me anyway if u want a bit of fun!!

Make sure u include where u from, what u call urself, and what weapons and techniques ur good at...

GO ON THEN!!!!

You know u want to

K.

oh yeah.,, suggestions for names would be good, we could even have a theme and a uniform :o)

and if you don't want to email me,,, but want to gwet in contact... leave a reply to this post

buddahk
May 8, 2005, 3:15 pm
You can always suggest names even if u don't want to join.. we got a few replies we need some more so if you got the slightest inteset email me!!

buddahk
May 13, 2005, 8:20 am
come on guys there's gotta be more of you out there!!!!

Mikekuul
May 13, 2005, 4:21 pm
You know, I think it would be better if you made a clan with players you already know. So it doesn't turn out to be a clan where everyone hates each other after a couple of days. =/

buddahk
May 13, 2005, 9:34 pm
but it'd be a good way to meet people/get better, learn how to work as a team, plus there's a few of us but we need more!! Go on it'd be fun!!

Gen0cide
May 14, 2005, 12:51 am
Nice triple post.
(Use the edit button)
It IS easier and better to make a clan with one person first,then recruit though.

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 12:51 am
most ppl on the forums have a clan, or dont want any. but if u hang around long enough im sure u'll get nice members =)

Shades
May 14, 2005, 3:10 am
Yeah, please don't double post, or in your case TRIPLE post. Your clan sounds alright, and I have a pretty good name for a clan, but I'm saving it for when I start a clan. If I ever do.

buddahk
May 14, 2005, 5:33 pm
i tried to do that but i could never log on.... but apart from that i know its wrong guys, i wont do it again, you could always lead our "forming clan" shades.....

0xSilentx0
May 15, 2005, 5:40 am
I dont wanna join but lemme suggest some names....
1.Silent Ownage
2.Noob Slaughter
3.Noob Suicide
4.Headshots R Us
5.Project Noob Quarantine
Lol I just thought of these out of my head

Gen0cide
May 15, 2005, 6:33 am
Shades,I hope you read this,but could you possibly enable your pm,maybe we can make a clan?