Serpent_
May 7, 2005, 12:51 am
Anyone want to train?

Add me to MSN.

Do you need to train, let us know here.

If you want to train with me add me to msn; Brendan@mindless.com

Captain Ben
May 7, 2005, 1:08 am
Training? The best thing you can do is probably fight some bots or something.

Serpent_
May 7, 2005, 1:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenTraining? The best thing you can do is probably fight some bots or something.
Yeah but its better playing a live person.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 2:24 am
Try out U13 Private. Most well known players are there, you'd have a kick ass time.

_Mancer_
May 7, 2005, 2:53 am
I MUST TRAIN FOR SOLDAT. I MUST BECOME STRONG.

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 2:56 am
*plays Rocky theme music*

Captain Ben
May 7, 2005, 3:18 am
Eye of the Tiger time!

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 3:31 am
I have never ben in U13.. :P. but if u want to train, I think boogie man is willing

Judge_Man
May 7, 2005, 4:53 am
Bad idea. Training in U13 is really good.

Elemental
May 7, 2005, 5:00 am
Boogie man is only good for aim-training..but you need to be able to aim well while opponents shoot at you..

Psyl3ntShad0w
May 7, 2005, 5:09 am
10 bots vs. you ctf should be good training...must cap 5x...you that is...not the bots. impossible bots of course...although they arent really impossible ;Q

Cookie`
May 7, 2005, 6:27 am
You should play 7-25 hours a day and then wager $100 freedom dollars on your matches thats how the soldat overlords got good :\

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 9:09 am
after my experience in cs, bots are NOT a good way to train. cause after 20 rounds, you can tell the bots next move. you can't do that with a persion

Whohoo! 100 posts:P

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 7, 2005, 10:10 am
quote:Originally posted by ElementalBoogie man is only good for aim-training..but you need to be able to aim well while opponents shoot at you..

you need to know how to aim to kill someone wow i never knew that!!!

Serpent_
May 7, 2005, 1:13 pm
I usually play U13 but I just made a new name.

S4R, I believe I have seen you there S4RDFA or something similar?

SPARTAN_III
May 7, 2005, 3:41 pm
visit my site. i offer weapon training AND clan recruitment

Alamo
May 7, 2005, 5:34 pm
How about playing on some pubs? Prolly the best training.

bond_james_bond
May 8, 2005, 3:32 am
Training Idea: Play Online!!!

:O

Crazy1
May 8, 2005, 7:25 pm
i just made a rediculessly hard bot. hes got 100% accuracy, 50% camping and nading and his favorite weapon is the flame bow- which is kinda a mistake because i gave him the flame bow because i thought he wouldnt be able to use it except in rambo matches but hes got it...and its a [IMAGE]. it gave me some good knife practice cuz theres no way you can kill him from a distance with the deagles (what i train/play with).

Melba
May 9, 2005, 6:02 pm
Actually if it uses 'bow' it's far harder, because the bot tend to blow himself up with flame bow

.alex.oner.
May 9, 2005, 6:08 pm
huhu, you have practised with me quite often, and its pretty good playing against or with you in a team.. just msn me if you want to play :)

SPARTAN_III
May 10, 2005, 2:35 am
crazy u must give me that bot.

After.Math
May 11, 2005, 8:36 pm
Cool

XXshadowsniper
May 12, 2005, 2:41 am
no point of trianing just

"POINT AND SHOOT"

Will
May 12, 2005, 11:49 am
off topic: when did Psyl3ntShad0w get back?

on topic: i think you should train with bots for a while, start on stupid and build up to impossible, then when you can do a team match with you vs all bots on impossible with them using any gun and you using the barret or knife, id say you were ready.

Outcast
May 12, 2005, 12:57 pm
Go to publics and play there. From what i see most have noobies :o

caliber
May 12, 2005, 8:37 pm
LOL AT ALL OF THIS HAHA.

USEFUL TIP:

Aim the crosshair on the opponent using the mouse.
When you have focused on this target, press the left mouse button!

ISN'T THAT A GREAT TIP?

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 9:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Serpent_quote:Originally posted by Captain BenTraining? The best thing you can do is probably fight some bots or something.
Yeah but its better playing a live person.

Actualy, I think you'd be surprised, I played with bots since i first got it (2 or so years ago, or longer i cant remeber0 until just a couple months ago. And now when I play online, I'm usaly at the top of the server (not bragging or anything :p) In fact this irritating guy was flipping out cause i was using the barret, I mean I was'nt even camping or anything....uhg

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 9:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberLOL AT ALL OF THIS HAHA.

USEFUL TIP:

Aim the crosshair on the opponent using the mouse.
When you have focused on this target, press the left mouse button!

ISN'T THAT A GREAT TIP?

GREAT TIP

too bad 15 ppl said it before u

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 2:54 pm
You can train yourself with bots or in multiplayer servers.Point and shoot.

crazymonkey
May 15, 2005, 4:38 pm
The best way to train is to fight 29 boogiemen with a minigun.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
May 15, 2005, 11:06 pm
mmm training... yeah I really do need some more.

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 8:59 pm
I think i would feel sorry for you wiped out ass when you were collecting you shattered pieces of your broken body!

No offends though..

Jamesmax0
May 26, 2005, 2:41 pm
Zombies armed with Chainsaws/Knifes/Rockets/HK's

Darkfist007
May 26, 2005, 3:09 pm
Play against ~12 bots with 95-100% aim, all of them using the major guns, do that for about 2 weeks and keep it mixed up with playing against humans a bit. Then when you think your good, your done.

DT
May 26, 2005, 3:33 pm
well what matters most is knowing the map... after you have mastered the basic and advanced moves...

EspaceeMegadeth
May 26, 2005, 4:00 pm
playing in public servers is the BEST training at all.

GunPowder
May 28, 2005, 10:48 pm
Playing with Humans is the best training of course, I really agree with Judge man that U13 is the best server to train at.. You'll find a lot of pros there(including me :P) and you'll train hard there...
Bots are efficient in training on sniping or Shooting with LAW .. For example i train with the bot sniper at impossible whenever i want to barret-train...

Happy Camper
May 28, 2005, 11:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by XXshadowsniperno point of trianing just

"POINT AND SHOOT"

Thats exactly whats wrong with soldat now, there is no skill involved.

Any person can pick up a gun and shoot, and win for that matter, if they now how to menuver, its rediculas.

Soldat, now a game of spraying! come get you disapointment! served in huge quantieties!