( search forums )
mods of weps, bots, map, etc.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
idioto3
May 7, 2005, 4:47 am
every time i replace the gfx of weps, bots, maps, etc, they don't show up when i play. instead, it shows up the default way, with all the regular bots, all the regular maps, and all the regular weapons.

I tried reinstalling, but it still did not work.
whats wrong?

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 4:50 am
Walk me through the steps you're taking to install the mods/maps/etc. How exactly are you installing them?

Keron Cyst
May 7, 2005, 4:07 pm
Ja. Make sure you actually see Windows pop up a file replacement confirmation notice if you're replacing a .WAV or a .BMP, and make sure that all .PMSs go into the Soldat\Maps folder.

idioto3
May 7, 2005, 9:46 pm
well first i installed like normal. Then i replaced some files (with correct names and correct spots) with interface gfx. Then when i played, it was still as default interface.

i've done this before, and it worked before. but when i reinstalled it, it always stayed as default. whats wrong?

oh yea, and as many new maps and bots i make, they dont show up in the game. Yes, i put them in the right folder btw.

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 2:22 am
Read Keron Cyst's post, and if Soldat still doesn't show your changes, try installing to a different folder and then copying your mods/maps/etc into Soldat.

Vijchtidoodah
May 8, 2005, 2:38 am
Are you sure you don't have two seperate folders for different versions of Soldat?