( search forums )
request for mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
SPARTAN_III
May 7, 2005, 4:14 pm
i want some1 to make me a mod. i want an AK-74 with an attached GP-30 grenade launcher for m79. a pic of it:

[IMAGE]

Rhombus
May 9, 2005, 9:16 am
Can't you just copy/paste the normal AK and pretend its a grenade launcher? Or even better: draw it? OR SHRINK THE PICTURE!!! No, mr spartan has to ask the community. And I don't really know why, but I have this feeling like you are saying: Come on assholio's, make me a mod, NOW!!!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 9, 2005, 12:10 pm
i might do it when i get home

SPARTAN_III
May 10, 2005, 2:39 am
rhombus dont be an ass, please. thanks mike. from what i see of your replcement killer mod i think ure a great modder, so if u make i=this it would look great.

Iowa.
May 10, 2005, 3:39 am
[IMAGE]

I did most of it (when I say most of it, I mean I didn't finish the whole weapon). The file is a .gif for now, but I suggest you change it. I couldn't get the barrel right, so I left that off. Also, I got lazy and didn't want to add the whole grenade launcher. Enjoy ^___^.

Edit: To let you know, this is my first hand drawn weapon. Not to add, my first colored one.

SPARTAN_III
May 10, 2005, 2:08 pm
its good for your first, but well, no weapon gfx?

there isnt a grenade launcher on ur AK. hate to break it to u

Iowa.
May 10, 2005, 8:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIits good for your first, but well, no weapon gfx?

there isnt a grenade launcher on ur AK. hate to break it to u

"Also, I got lazy and didn't want to add the whole grenade launcher. Enjoy ^___^."

Read my post. All you have to do is just shrink it. I just did the general stuff for you.

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 3:39 am
Would you happen to mean somthing like.... [IMAGE] This? :p

Download

SPARTAN_III
May 11, 2005, 7:46 am
go field marshall. u r0xx0r.

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 11:40 pm
ill try. but what does it look like when youre reloading?

(m79-clip...?)

SPARTAN_III
May 12, 2005, 1:41 am
prolly just a small cylinder....wait, isnt the GP-30 caseless? if it is, then no clip image

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:46 pm
Wha? I dint make any clip image dont worry about it

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 5:22 am
ha. im done. i wont post it cuz ill put it in my next mod... should be complete in a week or so...

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 6:12 am
nice work Field Marshal