( search forums )
Doom 3 Machinegun (Steyr Aug Replacement)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
caliber
May 7, 2005, 8:44 pm
This is a weapon replacement for the steyr aug. It's the machine gun from Doom 3 (the greenish-grey small machine gun).I can't get the right shading and stuff, but the shape i've really worked hard on and i think looks good. If someone can help me with this and make it look better, I would really appreciate it. I didn't make the Interface graphic for it yet, but if someone would like to help me you can.

You can post all the bad comments you want, because this really doesn't have a lot of shading. All it has is the shape.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=RG9vbSAzIE1hY2hpbmUgZ3VuLnJhcg==

NOTE: OPEN WITH WINRAR OR WINZIP

SCREENSHOTS:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

It's kind of hard to see in the screenshot but you can see the weapon clearly in-game.

Elemental
May 7, 2005, 8:47 pm
You may want to post the weapons list part also..but from the screens, it looks Ok :/

Ripper.
May 7, 2005, 8:54 pm
interface picture!?

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 9:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ripper.interface picture!?

he said he hasnt done it yet dont you read the first post?

anyways i like it i can see it fine on the screens

is that your interface?

caliber
May 7, 2005, 9:17 pm
No it's not, that interface in my screen is from Ville Mk2's DOOM MOD. :)

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 10:50 pm
screens don,t work.

caliber
May 7, 2005, 10:53 pm
They don't? Thats odd..maybe imageshack is having a maintenance at the moment or something?

EDIT: BTW i really need someone to help me with the INTERFACE GRAPHIC because I don't know how to do it..It's really hard for me

Contact me at:

trickychris@nyc.rr.com

or

AIM SN: tarampage
MSN: zerowingy@hotmail.com

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 11:10 pm
now they work..

and the gun looks... good in plain and simple way..

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 8:34 am
I think Its quite good :D

damnnation
May 8, 2005, 11:21 am
we need a COMPLETE DOOMIII mod with interface (like doomIII) explosions, gostek, weps, textures :D
it looks ok, make the interface pic also good

caliber
May 8, 2005, 3:13 pm
Theres this guy that already has a doom3 mod done but he needs someone to do the interface.

I need someone to help me with the Interface graphic because i don't know how im gonna do that in MS Paint..its so huge.

Edit: Damnation, you see, the problem is..Doom 3 doesn't have enough weapons to completely be modded into Soldat. I mean what is the HK MP5 going to be? And the Ruger?

Here are my ideas so far:
Desert Eagles- Dual Pistols ( hate the fact that the guns in doom dont have a name -_-)
HK MP5- ??? Maybe a small plasma gun??
Ak74-Plasma Rifle
Steyr Aug- Machine Gun
Spas-12-Shotgun
Ruger-??? Maybe a Super Shotgun from the Original Doom
M79- BFG
Barret- BFG 9k
FN MINIMI- Chaingun
Minigun- Super Chaingun
USSOCOM- Pistol
Knife- Flashlight (lmfao)
Chainsaw- Chainsaw
LAW- Rocket Launcher

P.S. I have already made the Plasma rifle

damnnation
May 8, 2005, 3:44 pm
it was Ville that made the mod, Kazuki that made the Interface
you can just use a couple of guns from doomI and II Ville did the same and he also invented some himself and thy look great :D
you can aslo use weps from DOOmIII: RESURRECTION Of EVIL (doom3.com)
lol flashlight as knife that would pwn :D

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 5:05 pm
the rifles ok, but next time, plz convert the screens to jpeg/png/gif