( search forums )
Madness Soldat ::comic:: (#5)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Shades
May 7, 2005, 9:13 pm
That's right, I too am going to be doing a comic. I wasn't going to do anymore, but I thought "The first one was pretty fun to make, Why not do some more?", So I am. The comics will be in Madness Combat style (like my avvy and sig), hence the name. I only have one done right now, but I will do some more later and add them along with the caracter list.

Now, I altered the first comic so that it would be easier to roll with...

[URL]
The Characters

[URL]
Madness Soldat #1
Hackers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Matt_J_Kirk/Random%20Drawings/MS2.jpg
Madness Soldat #2
Shade's Intro

[URL]
Madness Soldat #3
The Magic of Medicine

[URL]
Madness Soldat #4
Infinity's Inro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/Matt_J_Kirk/Random%20Drawings/MS5.jpg
Madness Soldat #5
Glitch

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 9:26 pm
pretty cool i like the madness theme

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 9:43 pm
In that one frame it looks like he's getting killed by the laser, and not the bullet.

STEELIX
May 7, 2005, 10:19 pm
Idunno... Is it supposed to be funny yet?

Felix
May 7, 2005, 10:26 pm
It's not funny, but nice drawing

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 10:44 pm
..bit short. make more =)

Deleted User
May 7, 2005, 11:50 pm
i dont think its suppose to be funny

but it is quite nice

Shades
May 8, 2005, 2:07 am
Thanks for your quick responses... And nice catch Swazo, I fixed it. Also, I noticed that the gunner's (Dozer) hand was behind the minigun, I tried to fix it but there is something wrong with photobucket.

bond_james_bond
May 8, 2005, 3:40 am
haha, nice little comic. I like that Madness theme too

_Mancer_
May 8, 2005, 6:30 am
Is EVERY comic going to be about how hackers rule everything?

Deleted User
May 8, 2005, 7:49 am
Mancer...probably, heh. Oh well.

Nice drawing Shades.

Da cHeeSeMaN
May 8, 2005, 4:37 pm
yah the hacker story line... is getting a bit... we need something totally new

Shades
May 8, 2005, 7:55 pm
Ok, I'll try to come up with something else, the second comic will have to have a hacker in it though... because it's has already been started and the storyline wouldn't make any sense if he just... Dissapeared.

Kyklis
May 8, 2005, 8:10 pm
Actually...only about 3 comics that I know of have the hacker storyline, and only one them seems to be going comepletely with it .This one is going to change, andso is the other.

Shades
May 9, 2005, 11:04 pm
Yeah, I posted the second comic on the first post.

Sorry it took so long... SCHOOL.

Deleted User
May 10, 2005, 12:25 am
The reason why most comics have hackers is because it's the "bad guy" that everyone can relate to.

Shades
May 10, 2005, 2:19 am
Yes, not a lot of people care to much about hackers... It's going to a little hard to find an alternate opposer for my comic, I'm probably just going to create some new enemy characters. There are some Good characters that you havent seen yet.

Cookie`
May 10, 2005, 2:41 am
I like it :P Uh btw fix your sig it breaks the rules :\ I'm not gunna tell you why so that you have to go read the rules :P

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 3:14 am
Oooh ooh, I love Maddnes combat! :p Comics are pretty good, try making em a little longer though

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 3:50 am
did he kill him did he kill him?

nah you should keep them short so that you can get them done faster

Shades
May 12, 2005, 2:02 am
Yeah, sorry they are taking so long. But #3 is done. Look on first post for the comic.

_Mancer_
May 12, 2005, 4:04 am
I like the way their drawn. My only suggestion: Add more to each comic strip. Theres like only 2 lines of text and crap. Make them really long like Liquid Metal's.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 4:24 am
"give me health pack"

*BOOM* /explode health pack

"oops wrong one"

haha

Gen0cide
May 12, 2005, 4:30 am
Hehe,I like them all,and the third one is funny "Um,how much morphine did you give yourself?Hehehe..silly willy"

Shades
May 12, 2005, 4:37 am
Thanks, glad you liked it. I'll post the Character sheet when i get one more character out.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 5:10 am
whats the drug addict's name?

Shades
May 12, 2005, 2:13 pm
It's Dozer, as I said before, I'll put up a character sheet (with their names and bio's) when I get one more character out.

PS. He wasn't meant to be a drug addict, I just thought it would be funny to see someone on a lot of pain kilers.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:16 pm
looks good. MADNESS RIPPOF OMFG :)

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 3:31 pm
Morphine addict.....tee, hee hee...

Shades
May 14, 2005, 3:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Psycholooks good. MADNESS RIPPOF OMFG :)

It's true, what can I say... *roll eyes*

EDIT: I posted the character sheet and Madness Soldat #4, whenever there is a new character, I will add him/her to the character sheet.

Kyklis
May 14, 2005, 6:25 am
Looking good my friend :P. I like the way you tied mine into yours in a way. I don't think we should totally converge the comics, but quirky little refrences like that are good ^^. Keep it up.

Shades
May 14, 2005, 3:58 pm
Yeah, I found it amusing. I am looking for new characters though, so if anyone wants to be in my comic just tell me what they want to look like. If it resembles another character too much I will have to ask you to redo your char. I don't want 5 of the same guy.

hock3y
May 14, 2005, 5:55 pm
Keep it up, I really like the way you do the drawings, but you should put a few more panels in each comic.

Shades
May 14, 2005, 5:57 pm
The last one didn't have as many panels as the one before it, but I did get the character sheet done as well, so I think that makes up for it.

Kyklis
May 14, 2005, 6:44 pm
I agree too. The character sheet dosen;t exactly make up for it either. Just take your time and make long comics then release then. I mean..., theres never been moret ahn 8 panels, I think :P. They still kick total ass tho.

Shades
May 14, 2005, 8:02 pm
Haven't you ever seen Crt-Alt-Delete? The most they ever have is like 6 or so. And they are way popular.

EDIT: Hey, I just realized I'm not longer a private... FINALLY!

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 3:44 pm
Ctrl-Alt-Del has 4 every time. But these ones are pure comedy and just follow a simple storyline. Soldat comics WILL have action in them, so you will be using up certain panels FOR action, and you still need enough to get more of the story done in one comic. Thats why soldat comics need to be longer.

Shades
May 15, 2005, 4:01 pm
Crt-Alt-Delete has 6 every now and then. If you don't beieve me check yourself.

I will try to make the comics longer, this one is taking me a while, I hope you like the finished product.

Hoodlum
May 15, 2005, 4:32 pm
Pretty good I like'd it.

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 4:57 pm
Well duh. Were gonna like it shades, the art is good, and the humor is good. Keep it up.

Raptor
May 17, 2005, 4:22 pm
HEY! I like the drawings...

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:13 pm
Kyklis + Shades: There is no requirement for the amount of frames in a soldat comic. There are no rules, and considering the samey comics that are appearing at the moment, I quite appreciate the short and sweet style of Madness Soldat. Leave it as it is, thats what I say.

EspaceeMegadeth
May 18, 2005, 4:24 pm
Very nice drowings shades but they weren't too comic and I think we should invent more character EXCEPT hackers.
My view:I liked 'em
Make them more comic

paramud
May 29, 2005, 11:56 pm
anyone else notice the killzone referances?
i bet you next comic one of the enemies will change teams.

Shades
August 24, 2005, 2:59 am
Ok, after like... What? 2 months? I'm gonna come back and draw my comic for you fine people. Number five is on the first post. But you'll probably have to re-read them to remember what's going on, lol.

Zegovia
August 24, 2005, 10:31 am
Not bad at all, they are a bit short though... ;D

That problem you got with photobucket, i got the same deal with my comics when i whas fixing em, try hosting them with another name than before, that should make em update...

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 6:38 pm
Not bad, but a bit... weird...

Hope you'll make more.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 12:02 am
That reminds me I haven't posted in Flecko for a while... GJ witht the comics

CottonTheMoth
August 25, 2005, 1:37 am
You go to flecko? lol..meh too. Anyways, I like Dozer the most..XD. Yeah..like the comics...just make em a bit longer....if you don't mind..lol. yAy F0ur m0RfIn3!