[URL]

and here's the (old) overview!

[IMAGE]

Features of the Map:

- Low Jets
- No Botpoints
- 52 KByte
- about 10 custom scenerys
- map will be played on the fireground cs+s server soon :)
- 2 ways connected with each other and 2 camptowers

i tried to make this map look much like the structure and colour of original cbble, and i must say that i am pretty proud of what i created. the scenery limit of 500 is reached but the map isnt oversceneried and crates with colliders are strategically placed. some big crates are solid and you can walk on them. The map is best played in realistic survival mode.

and here is the download:

[URL]

you are now safe from my flood of cs because ill fix and balance the older maps from the mappack and office, i'd like to see some suggestions for the next map though! which one do you want?
I have these maps in mind, which ones do u like best?

de_nuke
cs_militia
fy_iceworld
de_inferno
cs_italy
deagle5
de_rats
de_chateau
de_celtic
cs_747

Belier13
May 9, 2005, 3:49 pm
Youpi.

quote:you are now safe from my flood of cs because ill fix and balance the older maps from the mappack and office, i'd like to see some suggestions for the next map though! which one do you want?
I have these maps in mind, which ones do u like best?

de_nuke
cs_militia
fy_iceworld
de_inferno
cs_italy
deagle5
de_rats
de_chateau
de_celtic
cs_747

Do 747 , anyway you'll have to make em ALL or i'll kick your ass.

Yukwunhang
May 9, 2005, 4:12 pm
Hurray.

Mini Man
May 9, 2005, 5:08 pm
:) another Cs map :D

Avarax - get grand_diablo to change the name of his map to ctf_as_oilrig (as it is a hostage resque map on cs)

Maxx
May 9, 2005, 9:45 pm
Wow, nice!

I love all these CS maps, keep um comin'.

mar77a
May 9, 2005, 10:22 pm
Well, the texture is not the best, but the shading is AWESOME!

...and bgcolor too...

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 10:59 pm
anotherly perfect..perfect map from you lol...very fun playing on all of these...ive become a RS junkie cuzza you lol
you took all you had to work with and combined it into a very elaborate and just plain awesome map A++

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 11:00 pm
very nice map.. I love your maps Avarax =)

grand_diablo
May 9, 2005, 11:10 pm
Looks nice ;D

Mini Man, he can change it for the server if there is really a need to, which i doubt.

Michal
May 9, 2005, 11:47 pm
Very very nice. With that layout I'm expecting gameplay like Dust, except on a larger scale, that's a good thing :]

Cookie`
May 10, 2005, 2:40 am
i like this one ^^ its very good job :) i might get around to playing this one too :P

Soap
May 10, 2005, 3:50 am
These CS maps all look really good, but they have a lot of flat surfaces which aren't that fun to fight on.

Deleted User
May 10, 2005, 11:43 pm
hehe this looks like a mix of Office (large tower middle manhole(?)) Dust (Underground tunnel has some small features of this map such as the small opening on the right side of the cbble tunnel and the left side of dust tunnel) and Aztec (house looks very fimiliar along with high sniper friendly sides lol)

i am promptly awaiting this map with my download link catching eyes of doom...muahaha

Norse
May 11, 2005, 2:37 am
My only issue against most of these CS maps that you've made Avarax is the size. Hopefully this one is more to scale of a normal ctf map? What size would this be? Small, Medium, Large, or XL?
Overview looks dandy. Keep it up...maybe a release sooner than we hope for? ;o

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 2:57 am
Seems like those long hallways need something to obstruct some bullets. Perhaps some hanging ights one could stand on, and a few more solid, climbable crates?

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 2:59 am
^^ Agreed, Looks nice though

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 4:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliSeems like those long hallways need something to obstruct some bullets. Perhaps some hanging ights one could stand on, and a few more solid, climbable crates?

it is "coming soon" so more than likely its still in deep production...probably got alot of that covered...

Avarax
May 11, 2005, 6:40 am
actually there are about 10 solid crates and barrels u can stand on already ;)
instead of lights i made a custom torch scenery for the tunnel and the two buildings ;) they fit more to the castle style. hopefully i can release the map today. the map is slightly smaller in width than aztec so its medium scale, much bigger than assault, office and dust :)

.alex.oner.
May 11, 2005, 7:46 am
huhu nice, when be this released?

JiggaBlue
May 11, 2005, 9:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Avaraxactually there are about 10 solid crates and barrels u can stand on already ;)
instead of lights i made a custom torch scenery for the tunnel and the two buildings ;) they fit more to the castle style. hopefully i can release the map today. the map is slightly smaller in width than aztec so its medium scale, much bigger than assault, office and dust :)

grand_diablo
May 11, 2005, 7:54 pm
be patient pls :]

Avarax
May 11, 2005, 8:01 pm
ready ;Q
[/spam] :P

do u like my custom scens in the map?
i made the torches (cbble_torch.bmp), the light of the torches (cbble_light.bmp) and the iron railing! (cbble_railing.bmp)

Atybrc
May 11, 2005, 9:21 pm
i want :P :):D :
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_inferno
de_rats
de_nuke
cs_747

fy_iceworld - for dm style
(very small map...)

The Geologist
May 11, 2005, 9:36 pm
Break away from the CS maps...so flat and boring...sure they look beautiful, but you could be doing much better...

Avarax
May 11, 2005, 9:37 pm
the RS scene needs at least one great mapper ;O

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 9:42 pm
wow...another great pull off....its amazering...i like the gameplay on this better than most of the other maps...there isnt much to say that i havent before...the maps are splendid..

Italy or Inferno next if you plan to...but yeah there are some quirks to work out in other maps (dust...ouch..)

Love the work you do...
AoD

Deleted User
May 11, 2005, 10:08 pm
I would love the mansion map.. where terror is in the mansion =)

N1nj@
May 11, 2005, 10:09 pm
can't you way point this?

Michal
May 11, 2005, 10:54 pm
I love it :]
Great layout, awesome illusions of depth like the tower at the right end and the fake entrances in the lower areas.
Only thing is I'm not a fan of translucent trees/bushes in front of the gostek :/

Maxx
May 12, 2005, 2:24 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@can't you way point this?

Oh please do, please.

Avarax
May 12, 2005, 6:19 am
i cant waypoint :(

Belier13
May 12, 2005, 4:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistBreak away from the CS maps...so flat and boring...sure they look beautiful, but you could be doing much better...

Can you do better ? I doubt.

So don't complaint

Avarax
May 12, 2005, 7:09 pm
he can. (sometimes) :P

eagleclaw364
May 12, 2005, 9:48 pm
Sweet map! :)! Do Italy next :D

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:39 pm
noo.. I wanna see mansion :D