( search forums )
New Signature
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
EndertheXenocide
May 9, 2005, 8:51 pm
I just wanted to test my signature. It works, but now people can rate it. All credit goes to Sin though.

Deleted User
May 9, 2005, 9:09 pm
Wow, trendwhore.

BManx2000
May 9, 2005, 9:33 pm
Not to mention that the text is Emo. Or it just doesn't make sense.

_Mancer_
May 9, 2005, 9:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2Wow, trendwhore.

Wow, faggot.

JiggaBlue
May 9, 2005, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2Wow, trendwhore.

Wow, faggot.

The Geologist
May 10, 2005, 12:52 am
No use trending off Ville for pointing out the obvious. FF is dead. Get a lesa emo siggy.

EndertheXenocide
May 10, 2005, 12:54 am
Well, considering since my online name is Xenocide. The people that know me best online call me Xeno for shot. So having a sig, that using the name that everyone calls me by would make some sense correct? And plus Xeno is easier to make a sig out of.

n00bface
May 10, 2005, 1:42 am
Why do so many people use trendwhore sigs..oh right..because they're trend[IMAGE].

The Geologist
May 10, 2005, 1:46 am
Find a sig that represents your person, instead of the character portrayed in the sig. You can succeed in more than failing if you apply yourself.

JiggaBlue
May 10, 2005, 2:21 am
What the hell is a trendwhore, you guys are dumbass [IMAGE]s. You guys type in english....TRENDWHORE YOU JUST DO IT CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DO OMG OMG GOMG OGM GOMK

n00bface
May 10, 2005, 2:25 am
quote:You guys type in english
Yes we do, thanks for pointing that out.

Deleted User
May 10, 2005, 2:28 am
Some people relate well to certain characters, or they think that certain characters depict what they'd like to be like, so why shouldn't they be able to put them as a sig?

Sure, it's all over the internet and almost everyone has a siggy that has abstract effects with some person/creature thrown into the mix, but so what? People can do what they want, and not everyone does it just because they want to be like everyone else.

Also, it takes alot of effort to make some of these "trend-whore" siggys, so give credit where credit is due. Judge the siggy on what it is, or on what it represents, not on what sterotype you might place on it

Gen0cide
May 10, 2005, 3:14 am
guys,shut up,people have they're own likes.
OMG YOU EAT FOOD!TRENDWHORE!

Deleted User
May 10, 2005, 3:52 am
Alas, they were both to big...tis a great loss