( search forums )
Just droppin in'
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Tribal
May 10, 2005, 6:00 pm
Wanted to drop by to give a holler to all my boys. It's been a while, been very busy but had still thought of Soldat all the time. Although it kind of feels like I don't know anyone anymore ..I've only seen one veteran since I came back ..makes me sad. Ah well I'm sure you just have some secret server you all play on hah.

Anyways, I better get going, maybe I'll see some of you on some good ol' deathmatch :). Take care

-Tribal

.alex.oner.
May 10, 2005, 6:04 pm
Hello again(?)
I never knew you in the 1st place, but yeah, hello!

enjoyincubus
May 10, 2005, 7:47 pm
Tribbb. Nice to see you again. Yeah, the NA Soldat scene took a major slide. Probaby a side-effect from the loss of people like you..:)

Spectral
May 10, 2005, 8:28 pm
Hey Tribal nice seeing you. Let's play sometime

Tribal
May 10, 2005, 8:43 pm
Aww good to see your faces again guys, I knew you still existed! hehe. Yea Ill deffinately play with you of you guys for sure, look me up on AIM :).

n00bface
May 10, 2005, 10:03 pm
i still hate you

Cookie`
May 10, 2005, 10:46 pm
i still love you

N1nj@
May 10, 2005, 10:56 pm
BODYGUARD!!!!!

lol! it's been awhile Tribal, doing good? how's everything?

i love u too!!1!!1!1 <3 <3 <3

wormdundee
May 11, 2005, 12:21 am
everyone lovs Tribal! hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and also yay

m00`
May 11, 2005, 4:31 am
hey tribal, its me pyso/eyic :DD
how you been :o

Cookie`
May 11, 2005, 4:37 am
why dont you just post under eyic again m00 :P or include that statement in your sig or something lol

that fuking sniper
May 11, 2005, 4:40 am
Mah BOY! Glad to see you posting, come on MSN more.

Tribal
May 11, 2005, 8:57 am
Woot more people!! Hollah! I heck'sa miss you all man hehe. TFS!! Maaannn been so long dude! OMG Ninja I'm still your best bodyguard, even after all this time, I'll protect you the best lol! Seriously I'm stoked to see all of you still alive in the community =).
I wish I still had MSN, I had to delete it because it was linked to a lot of my spyware prolems. I use AIM though, all of you should hit me up on that ...my screen name is in my Forum Profile.

Ah well, I guess you all would like to know where the HECK I've been all this time *laughs*. Well, first of all I've been working 2 jobs for what seems like a while now. Some of my shifts are 16 hours a day ..so I don't get to play very many games anymore. Also, since I left Soldat in summer 04', I've moved out on my own (with a roomate). I'll be going back to College to finish my last quarter this fall and obtain my Assosiates Degree in Piano and Music Theory too! Woot, gunna be a composer (holluhhhh).
So anyways, long story short ..I quit my morning job, about a week ago, so I have WAY more free time! I plan on coming back to Soldat to practice and brush up on my veteran skill. I won't be highly active, but I will be playing for sure's.

It's great to catch up with you all, hope to see you on Soldat. Take care :).

- Tribal

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 11, 2005, 12:24 pm
Nice to see you again :)

n00bface
May 11, 2005, 12:33 pm
[IMAGE]

wheeere are you studying

Tribal
May 11, 2005, 8:40 pm
^
|
| Believe it or not, it's actually at a community college (Shoreline Community College). It's up near Seattle, WA. Reason I went there is because it's been recommended as one of the most highly educated schools involving music in the entire northwest. It's like ...I could go to the University of Washington and pay bookoo bucks just to get the same level of knowledge that I would at Shoreline, when Shoreline is just a comm. college and costs so little. It's awesome ;)

Spectral
May 11, 2005, 8:51 pm
w00t. i like ur stuff. good luck ;)

that fuking sniper
May 12, 2005, 12:43 am
Ha, I'm taking Music Theory right the [IMAGE] now in HighSchool, its the hardest AP class of them all. We've finished the finals last week, and do nothing but sleep/watch movies/listen to music in that class now, till the end of the year. Booya.

Maxx
May 12, 2005, 2:34 am
Tribal, u don't know me; so hi.
=D

Psyl3ntShad0w
May 12, 2005, 7:20 am
whee tribal, i will talk to you on aim :-) we should chill in shoreline some time eh? although i wont be at scc in the fall of 05 so yeah...merp.