( search forums )
NA CTF League
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Elemental
May 12, 2005, 1:38 am
A new league is in the making for North America.
FP is basically "hosting" this league, due to the inactivity of certain other CTF Leagues.
Basically, SCTFL rules:

-3 Rounds minimun to be played
-4 nades
-No Bonuses
-10 Capture limit
-10 minutes
-3v3-5v5
-All guns except stationary gun
-Find a server that is agreed upon by both parties. (FP has a dedicated server that you can ask to use)
-No hacking =o

Yes, i know, more leagues..and, as everyone knows, sctfl is down..for now at least, so this is up here for fun. ALL fun, but since you all strive to win this for a reason, you get bragging rights for the best clan in North America for 3 months.
We now have forums!!
Here:http://14.freebb.com/index.php?freebb=soldatgamemodes

Just post here with your clan name if you want to take part in this league. Its basically a lil time-filler until SCTFL or something other league is set up. once forums are up, you can sign up there, Ill give the links when it is ready.
Have fun :D

Still looking for 4 more clans!!

Clans signed up: (3 clans pending)
)>FP<(
sk://
/EA
|GT|

Cookie`
May 14, 2005, 1:05 am
elemental go read the rules so I don't have to explain to you why your Avatar breaks them

Elemental
May 14, 2005, 1:14 am
I already took it off..jesus

Cookie`
May 14, 2005, 3:07 am
Duhh... after I told you lol

Elemental
May 14, 2005, 4:02 am
No, if you notice in the Testing section, you'll see i posted about tje size before you posted, whatever..
Edit: I posted about 30 seconds before :P

Marbire
May 15, 2005, 10:18 pm
It's funner playing with clans from all over....... and SCTFL is in the works to be back up, and will go straight to playoffs. And there aren't many USA clans :\

Elemental
May 16, 2005, 12:11 am
But what you said above is all for SCTFL...playing clans from all over.
I just wanted to start a lil league and see, if the good clans in US and Canada join, which is the best clan in NA..I agree, its fun to play with clans from everywhere, but this is just for NA :P