( search forums )
Soldat server in the task bar
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 9:53 am
is there any easy way i can run my soldat server in my task bar, its only my comp is used by other people and if they see it open they will just close it but if i could run it in the task bar it would always be up, so is there any easy way i can do this.

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:00 am
Minimize it?

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:03 am
well i can minimize it but that only puts it to the bar at the bottom, whice i no one of my housemates will be an idiot and close it, i wana get it to the tray on the bottom right so it just looks like another program running, like msn, winamp stuff like that

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:07 am
http://www.teamcti.com/trayit/trayit.htm

TrayIt! allows to save precious Taskbar space for minimized windows. For each application which applies TrayIt! it creates a small icon in the System Tray. (System Tray area is located near the Clock). When application's window is minimized this icon represents the application on the Taskbar instead of the regular "minimized rectangle".

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:15 am
:O that program is just what i been looking for thanks very much for your help

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:27 am
Why run an extra program when there's a registry key you can edit to change those huge "buttons" into small icons?

n00bface
May 12, 2005, 10:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliWhy run an extra program when there's a registry key you can edit to change those huge "buttons" into small icons?

Because it's easier and requires no prior knowledge of registry editing..? :|

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 6:19 am
yeah, actually its alot easier.