( search forums )
Can someone find this software for me?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 10:03 am
I saw a screenshot of a desktop with a piece of software running that displayed a great deal of relevant information over your desktop, such as CPU temp, HD capacity/space, RAM used/free, etc etc et al, and I have had the damndest time finding it because appearantly everyone and their freaking little [IMAGE] has made software that gives you access to this info. All I want it for is looks, I don't need some mancy pancy bullcockery.

n00bface
May 12, 2005, 10:32 am
http://www.samurize.com/modules/myalbum/

I think that might be what you mean..

Milkman Dan
May 12, 2005, 11:09 am
yeah samurize is good and its quite easy to use, i have a TV script that shows whats on tv and updates time and progress of it, i also made it have links to soldat servers and stuff so its fast to get there :O :D

Deleted User
May 12, 2005, 11:14 am
Fahhhhh Samurize only runs under NT based systems. Thanks anyway.

Unlucky 13
May 13, 2005, 7:49 am
I remember something like this. By any chance does it have a toolbar that runs across the top of the screen? If it does, give me a screenshot and I'll see if I know it. I had it oncce, but can't remember the name.

vash763
May 13, 2005, 7:59 am
i think i heard sum PC user talking about rain or sumthin...

AHA: Rainlender, and Rainmeter, google em

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 8:21 am
To help describe it better; It was a vertical column of text on the right-hand side of the desktop. No fancy graphics, nothing amazing.. just some neat looking text and all the good infos.

I'll give Rainmeter a try and post back on how it goes.