May 13, 2005, 3:27 am
I am your father

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 3:28 am
:o

n00bface, thats awful! HE wins!

BManx2000
May 13, 2005, 4:06 am
WHERE IS THAT INSULT GENERATOR WHEN I REALLY NEED IT???

BManx2000
May 13, 2005, 4:09 am
Aha, found one.
You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

BManx2000
May 13, 2005, 4:16 am
ooo, another one:
You are a bean flicking, [IMAGE]TARDED ANAL WHORE, sperm licker, who ballbusting and sticks hamsters up his ass! With the prevalence of cheese-puss and syphilus ooze from your dangling beef flaps, that have a greenish minge and a large portion of parochial period splatter, you can be sure that no one would eat that rotting brown meat that hangs in festoons from your drawers. I heard you did the chocolate dip with Steven Tyler!

BManx2000
May 13, 2005, 4:19 am
My god, there's a whole list of 'em!
You loathsome reptile, you snake-eyed soupsop, you slithering stinkstyle, you Psycho. I have seen soggy Weety-bix exhibit more verve, more wit, more sparkle, more joi de vie than you even in your most animated moments. I'm sorry if this letter appears to ramble. To make a cogent case as to why you are so repulsive presupposes some master design on your part, some inkling of purpose, some evil intent. And yet clearly, you have as much intent, as much purpose, as much reason for being, as a peanut. Even at an elemental level, I know atoms, electrons, nuclei go screaming in horror from your mere presence. Are you really alive? Or are you just something that forgot to crawl back into the petri-dish? You are so indescribably boring that your idea of a fun time is to sit down in front of your computer and carefully, leisurely, read the hate mail that has been sent to you. I bet you're doing it now. Have you any idea how truly offensive you are, have you any idea at all? Do you know what an idea is? Sorry. Unfair question. I have, until now, refrained from even mentioning certain aspects of your personal hygiene. Personal growth takes on new and terrible meaning when used in your context. You are the compost bin of creation. To hear you snorting you way through what you imagine to be social discourse is to know that language has done nothing for the advancement of this species. You red-eyed snottling germ-bag. Bulimics should know about you. They could then dispense with the food altogether. I cannot continue with this epistle. What is the point? You are so stupid you probably don't realise these strange black markings called letters are imbued with meaning.

BManx2000
May 13, 2005, 4:21 am
Again

Hey pal, go find a two bit mutant Dinosaur named Barney who eats the drippy vat of vomit and the yodelling jerk.
If not for your daddy, you would be a utterly friendless utterly friendless jerk-off who plays with the reeking telemarketer and the snooty numskull.
You sniff your armpits for fun, you unwashed brain dead chicken molester who eats the mildew gulping bible-thumper and the self-righteous skunk.
Piss off you rabid loincloth chomping frog molester who munches on the flatulating rat's ass and the mindless wiener.
No wonder people hate you, you're a screwy oozing hemorrhoid who kisses the feet of the cum guzzling snot gobbler and the foul hermaphrodite.
Why must you be such a annoying mindless wiener who flies over the foul bung and the crap eating brute.
Your occupation is a desperate kapitalist ass who scares the rancid booger and the snot loving platypus.
Your best quality is that you are a mutant arse-licking slug who is the child of the the slime spewing frog molester and the vain brown noser.
You dream of beating horny toads, you squealing slime spewing bowl of piss who has delusions about being the whimpering hemorrhoid and the whoring skumbag.
Chances are your best friend is a yodelling maggotous sheep who flies over the wastrel [IMAGE] and the desperate hemorrhoid.

peemonkey
May 13, 2005, 4:37 am
poor bman. ever since he lost his penis, he's just been wandering around spamming...

Captain Ben
May 13, 2005, 7:11 am
Stupid norwegian whore with a common name who is really just an almost likeable version of that guy... Pahramoud.

Aquarius
May 13, 2005, 11:14 am
Psycho you [IMAGE]!!!

Aquarius
May 13, 2005, 11:15 am
Damn

SuperKill
May 13, 2005, 11:20 am
barret whore

mickle89
May 13, 2005, 11:22 am
You have no money

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 12:02 pm
Your mother has a job and is a respected member of the community!

paramud
May 13, 2005, 5:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by AquariusPsycho you [IMAGE]!!!

heh, that actually looks a bit like an illusion.

Felix
May 13, 2005, 5:29 pm
<3

I see a trick in this thread ... hm... ok...

you....youyou...you duck!

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 6:15 pm
Bmnax u must write FROM THE HEART!. not from a list =) (keep'm coming)

lastpatriot
May 13, 2005, 8:19 pm
Fatback-nibbling wine-grape stepper.

Cookie`
May 13, 2005, 8:29 pm
Aquarius your signature has inspired me :) <3

eagleclaw364
May 13, 2005, 9:24 pm
You donkey kicking, squirrel raping, duck sucking sleeze bag.

And yes that IS meant to be DUCK. It's not a typo.

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 11:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenStupid norwegian whore with a common name who is really just an almost likeable version of that guy... Pahramoud.

YES this is what I want ppl... TRUE stuff is the one to sting. way to go Captain Ben... can someone beat this talented person??

lastpatriot
May 14, 2005, 12:42 am
Captain my arse, I demand a dishonorable discharge!

Who's the ad wizard that thought up this one?

Maxx
May 14, 2005, 2:16 am
You take the word "crunk" seriously, and use it normally.

You also like to play "headbutt"(a little "game" you made up)with floors, while randomly screaming the word "crunk"; therefore appearing retardedly warped by black vocabulary to the point of no return; therefore you are shunned from your family and become a street performer who "works" for biscuits.

Captain Ben
May 14, 2005, 2:54 am
GO worship your viking god, you winged helmeted faggot.
As you can probably tell, I'm having a great time!

lastpatriot
May 14, 2005, 12:10 pm
We'll all send you to Valhalla!

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 1:15 pm
what is valahalla? :P

STEELIX
May 14, 2005, 6:42 pm
You're not a pirate!

Elemental
May 14, 2005, 6:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychowhat is valahalla? :P

From Viking mythology, Valhalla is the great hall of the god Odin, where slain warriors who have died as heroes go.
;)

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 9:16 pm
aha.. s'cool. but lets see some INSULTS here.

lastpatriot
May 15, 2005, 12:59 pm
Go have intercourse with an ice giant.

*looks into mythology book* before Odin shoves his spear up your patootie.

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 1:12 pm
what is it with Viking mythology? ehe..

I think I must declare a winner soon

damnnation
May 15, 2005, 1:57 pm
youre gay

AerialAssault
May 15, 2005, 3:56 pm
sock sniffer

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 4:26 pm
[IMAGE]vvv you

Maxx
May 16, 2005, 1:05 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxYou take the word "crunk" seriously, and use it normally.

You also like to play "headbutt"(a little "game" you made up)with floors, while randomly screaming the word "crunk"; therefore appearing retardedly warped by black vocabulary to the point of no return; therefore you are shunned from your family and become a street performer who "works" for biscuits.

^insult^

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 1:32 am
.....aaight.....

Alamo
May 16, 2005, 2:02 am
usuk

Kyklis
May 16, 2005, 2:12 am
shut your [IMAGE]s uncles quick like you!

Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 3:05 am
.::Vacate your home, I come to break your bones. America's nightmare we at it again, a Desert Eagle and a black Mac 10. They'll never know what happened, when we come through, them cowards don't want none. They screaming that they murder us, but walking with no guns. Come with me but don't run and die where your standing. See I'm holding on this cannon and your life I'm demanding, put the pipe to your melon and your brains on the pavement. These niggas is talking, think that security gonna save them. Nobody gonna speak when homicide pay a visit. Look you right in the eyes, and tell you "we don't know who did it". Corrupted by street corner by shooting at the police. The fiends up all night and the neighbors getting no sleep. You better get used to it, you know how we do it, Shady, Aftermath, Interscope and G-Unit::.

Cookie`
May 17, 2005, 3:30 am
OMFG MY EYES!!!

Captain Ben
May 17, 2005, 9:18 am
psycho - your name is so unoriginal, I'm not even gonna use capitals for it.
BTW: AND people who come from Norway are so retarded that their kidneys are sad.

Maxx
May 17, 2005, 10:51 pm
Aznblood, is it so hard to use burgandy?

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 2:17 pm
more goodness from captain ben... and its all so true :D

EXR3dn3ck
May 18, 2005, 2:22 pm
if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on.

That my friend is beutiful, *wipes tears from his eyes*

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 5:53 pm
:D

Droopy
May 18, 2005, 7:29 pm
Go village people!
[IMAGE]

EXR3dn3ck
May 19, 2005, 1:28 pm
lol

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 11:31 pm
i want your baby

EXR3dn3ck
May 20, 2005, 1:23 pm
what baby

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 1:32 pm
my baby

Raptor
May 20, 2005, 1:42 pm
I'm sending your mama lots of insulting PM and I'm spamming her beloved topics with insults and names of hamsters... You know why??? Because I was the king of the spammers HAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D

EXR3dn3ck
May 20, 2005, 1:52 pm
you right about that,

Maxx
May 20, 2005, 9:54 pm
Oh, you must be proud.

eagleclaw364
May 20, 2005, 10:32 pm
You norwegian anal licking cock twanger. The only reason you norwegians wore those hats with the horns on were to shove them up your arse cracks. Make-shift dildos I think you call them. Go and suck on a lemon you silly cow.

Rhombus
May 21, 2005, 9:52 am
I don't tolerate that language in here! the word is batty boy!

Droopy
May 21, 2005, 7:54 pm
BATTY BOY! BATTY BOY!

Deleted User
May 21, 2005, 8:36 pm
I dont even know what that means so im not really offended by it huuhhuhuhu

eagleclaw364
May 22, 2005, 12:05 am
HOCUS POCUS! YOU ARE OFFENDED!

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 12:16 am
oh noes

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 12:48 am
phycho=ie...

pwned...

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 9:04 pm
IntElligent?

Melba
May 23, 2005, 1:33 pm
No.
Public hole

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 1:03 pm
tomorrow I will pronounce TEH FINAL WINNER and 2.nd and 3.rd place

Raptor
May 24, 2005, 1:43 pm
HA!

karmazon
May 24, 2005, 2:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceAll your posts almost rival paramud's in terms of stupidity!! :OoOooOooO

now that's some shiat