( search forums )
Cant make spawn points
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Darkfist007
May 13, 2005, 4:11 am
I cannot for the life of me make spawnpoints for anything, Ive tryed all kinds of clicks, +shift +control, and they wont show up. Im also having some size problems, any advise?

CrapBomba
May 13, 2005, 4:57 pm
ummmm...... click create spawn point, there's a list, pick something, then left clicks somwhere. That's all I know.

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 6:10 pm
long time since I messed with mapmaker. but u create spawn points by clicking a buttin in the lower left corner.. there u can make nade spawns and player spawns and stationary spawns and EVERYTHING. yea bottom left of the mapmaker screen ;)

Darkfist007
May 14, 2005, 12:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Psycholong time since I messed with mapmaker. but u create spawn points by clicking a buttin in the lower left corner.. there u can make nade spawns and player spawns and stationary spawns and EVERYTHING. yea bottom left of the mapmaker screen ;)

Yes I know where it is. I click it, then I select what I want to put on the map, and then I click on the map, but nothing shows up.

Keron Cyst
May 14, 2005, 2:42 am
Are you in Zoom mode? Only scenery & polygons will show if you're zoomed in (which sucks, IMO).

Darkfist007
May 14, 2005, 3:34 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok. >.<
Thanks. ^_^

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:40 pm
thy to reinstall the mapmaker...