( search forums )
My noobish events
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
0xSilentx0
May 13, 2005, 9:32 pm
Realistic Ownage
Once I joined a realistic ctf and took out a ruger and started getting headshots(1 hit kills). The Admin said "OMFG [IMAGE]ing hacker youre clan are full of noob hackers probably.Ill own you if you didnt hack noob.Lets kick this noob" he banned me...

I AM A SUVIVA
It was a ctf....score was 14-14, 15 to win...I picked up theyre flag and ran like hell with no weapons(accidently threw my m79 thought it was knife)....3 barrets,4 autos,2 m79s...1sg..were attacking...and I scored w0000t

CrapBomba
May 13, 2005, 10:03 pm
I hate when that happens...

Deleted User
May 13, 2005, 11:12 pm
very common things actually. atleast the admin who is abusing his powers. ran into one today. he kicked ppl at random and I asked him why the F are u doing that? because I can he said. so I left.

Shades
May 13, 2005, 11:14 pm
Damn, same thing happened to me. He banned me for my skill. And I'm not even very good. So basically he banned me because he sucked.

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:31 pm
I guess I never was a noob, I just started playing Soldat like a proffessional...

Jamesmax0
May 31, 2005, 2:14 pm
Its even worse on the newbie servers when the server thinks your cheating

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 11:11 am
Wee, nice story!! :D

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 6:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jamesmax0Its even worse on the newbie servers when the server thinks your cheating
Yeah... they think you hack, while using Barret/Ruger... X-D

Kyklis
June 22, 2005, 1:33 am
Hey, thats like when a admin made a rule that anyone using a baret EXCEPT him would be kicked, anyone camping EXCEPT him would be kicked, and he made up rules at random. So i told him he was a (Please refrain from swearing)ing (Please refrain from swearing)tard. So he said " time to kick Kyklis " and I said " Hard to kick me when i'm already gone! hahahahahah! " then left :P.