( search forums )
Using Body Parts As Weapons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
0xSilentx0
May 13, 2005, 11:36 pm
When you kill someone you should be able to pick up theyre legs,heads,arms, things like that.Head would be throwable..not as powerful as knife...Leg would be a melee weapon..and arms would grab onto other players and slow them down lol

R0L4ND
May 14, 2005, 2:23 pm
You're stupid.

Hoodlum
May 14, 2005, 2:43 pm
To be honest this does seem like a pretty decent idea. I mean running around picking up someones head and then smashing it into someone then kabow with a deagle.

Alamo
May 14, 2005, 2:50 pm
Please... THINK BEFORE YOU POST!
And, as unbelievable as it may sound, I think someone suggested this already.

SPARTAN_III
May 14, 2005, 3:16 pm
and people say my cqc idea is stupid...................

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 4:24 pm
no thanks @ this suggestion. lets say u threw ur knife at someone.. u want to go pick it up again
u end up picking up 7 body parts before u get ur knife back and meanwhiloe ur most likely shot and killed.

kwanfei
May 14, 2005, 4:47 pm
.....well, this is a joke, right?

EspaceeMegadeth
May 14, 2005, 6:04 pm
yeah kwanfei is right is it a joke?

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 7:51 pm
cmon what happened to all those well thought out ideas like Escape and POW

The Geologist
May 14, 2005, 8:07 pm
They've been suggested twelve hundred times, so you get people going off on tangents like this that do little more than sound cool the first time you think about them. Not a good idea IMO :/

Denacke
May 14, 2005, 8:46 pm
Hmmm I don't know if it would be that bad...

If you make it do as much damage as a punch I think it could be fun :). I know i'd love to throw some peoples head around ^^.

Krios
May 14, 2005, 9:20 pm
I find it hard to belive that someone would pick up another persons wang just to smack ppl with :P LOL

Judge_Man
May 14, 2005, 9:51 pm
Why would one want to use a weaker wepaon (body part) instead of his current weapon which is better??

non-sense. useless.

0xSilentx0
May 15, 2005, 5:08 am
Well I searched body parts in this forum in the search function...I just read the thread titles lol

Keron Cyst
May 15, 2005, 6:29 am
It may seem indecent, but none of you realize how strong a skull is. Seriously, if you take a heavy leg and swing it at someone, it could do some major damage. This is a pretty awesome idea, IMO, albeit a bit gruesome :-D

UltraMagnus
May 15, 2005, 10:09 am
heh, silly idea, would be fun at first but would just monotonus (sp?) real fast

CountZero
June 6, 2005, 6:18 am
someone has a very twisted idea. while we are at it why not introduce canibalism?

sarcasm off

Captain Ben
June 6, 2005, 6:54 am
This reminds me of... MEATSHIELDS!!!11 Anyways, a thigh bone is six times stronger than reinforced concrete. I support it if you only need to click on it when you're over it, so you can pick up your knife/gun instead.

miky258
June 6, 2005, 8:51 am
*lol*

That would be very funny :D
But i think that's not necessary...it's better to use the normal weapons in my opinion

June 6, 2005, 9:10 am
Woah dude. U been playing too much shadow of rome. Press something to pick up body part.

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 12:50 pm
howabout we could grab people and use them as shields?

Zegovia
June 6, 2005, 5:33 pm
LOL!!! beat someone to death with his own skull.... XD

"This is not physicaly possible!!!"

Jamesmax0
June 7, 2005, 3:50 am
Lol, good old Red Vs Blue. It doesn't seem like a very usefull idea

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 3:45 pm
I like it.It would make Soldat more violent.

Violence R0x0rz!

gunny
June 9, 2005, 3:41 am
"no thanks @ this suggestion. lets say u threw ur knife at someone.. u want to go pick it up again
u end up picking up 7 body parts before u get ur knife back and meanwhiloe ur most likely shot and killed."-pyscho

thats already a (Please refrain from swearing) in the current version

oh yeah, have you ever tried to kill anyone with punches?
it probbrably has yet to be done

Deleted User
June 9, 2005, 4:32 am
Ewww, thats just plain grosse! Lets stick to the weapons we have now, shall we? :p