( search forums )
{[NOS]} Recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 4:28 am
Hello guys I am NitroEvo, the leader of NOS and I am recruiting. My clan mainly plays CTF, and DM or TDM. If you good at any of those then feel free to come into the server {[NOS]} Public Server and show me what u got. Also if the server isnt up I am usually online on AIM, MSN, and Yahoo. AIM: superboy329 MSN: superboy329@hotmail.com Yahoo: superman329_89@yahoo.com

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 2:41 am
I know NitroEvo. Last time I played in their server Nitro was yelling at someone in his clan for having a differing opinion, and he's not a very fair admin.

Just a heads up to anyone who decides to apply.

JiggaBlue
May 21, 2005, 8:40 am
Also, I like plenty of the people in the nos clan, I think it is a good clan for starting players to join so they have clan exp and then can move on into a real clan. Just watch out for NitroEvo and f8al 3rr3r(Something like that) They can be doughe's on occasion.

The Geologist
May 22, 2005, 1:38 am
I believe f8al 3rr3r moved on to another clan, but I could be wrong...regardless, he's a bad admin who kicks people over disagreeing with him over trivial issues that aren't even worth kicking/banning. It seems that if you don't shape up and follow just what these guys want they jump all over you. Authority issues. Look for a clan that actually respects your opinion and input.

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 10:23 pm
well haven't been in my server lately now have you....

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 10:42 pm
so nos is still alive?

JiggaBlue
May 24, 2005, 10:14 pm
Yeah, I think it is the longest living clan(If you can call it a clan)Unless some euro clan has been around for 2 years or more. I guess homo has been around longer, but they don't play much anymore.

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 1:11 am
yea NOS is still alive and its almost been a year about a couple more weeks till a full year. :)

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 2:22 pm
due to it as being summer starting from Friday this week and on I will host as much as I can reviving NOS back to its former glory.

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 2:01 am
guys nos still has open slots for members if you like. :)

Deleted User
June 22, 2005, 10:07 pm
Way to triple post.

F8al3rr0r
June 23, 2005, 9:13 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistI believe f8al 3rr3r moved on to another clan, but I could be wrong...regardless, he's a bad admin who kicks people over disagreeing with him over trivial issues that aren't even worth kicking/banning. It seems that if you don't shape up and follow just what these guys want they jump all over you. Authority issues. Look for a clan that actually respects your opinion and input.

Haha. I'm actually quite fair and only resort to kicking people when they say bad things about my clan, or clan members over and over. I'm in a soldat server to play soldat, not to listen to people run their mouth and be disrespectful.

Good Luck with the recruiting Nitro.

Splinter-Cell
June 30, 2005, 3:41 am
Nitro evo last time i played with u you were ahcking on a server! I advise whoever is thiking about joining to think again!

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 12:04 am
splinter-cell u know what man i don't know how many times i have to tell you but i don't hack since i am the host and have 0 ping and get shot it makes me fly ask someone and maybe u will shut up.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 3:50 am
no nitro, i was with splinter in the server when you hacked...

DragonSlayer
July 2, 2005, 3:44 pm
Too bad NitroEvo is right. If you host a server, there's a bug which can make you fly if bullets hit you. It's EXTREMELY annoying bug and to some people it probably seems like speedhacking. However, it's not.

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 11:39 pm
i told you man and you say i hack you know what check ya damn sources next time and thanks for backin me up dragonslayer. :)

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 2:00 am
NOS is still open for recruiting.