( search forums )
Dontcha love gravity?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 4:16 pm
Ah yes gravity...so fun. Isn't it fun when you blast a law up into the air and have it come crashing down on some poor unsuspecting fool's head?

One of my greatest moments like that was playing a Rambomatch on Mr Snowman. I found the kid with the bow right above me on a snowy platform. He happen to see me and began to launch flamed arrows down! But all of the sudden he got ambushed by 3 other players. While this wannabe rambo was taking out those guys skillfully... I took out my law and launched it up through an opening in the ground. Sadly my aim was off and went waaaay over to the left. However, this Rambo here leaped over to the left while trying to kill a guy with an mp5 on him...annnnnnd BLAM the law rocket came down exactly on his head. I cheered loudly watching the rain of blood!

Yeah but my cheering ended when the kid with the mp5 grabbed the bow and planted an arrow firlmy in my head :(

Any one else out here enjoys using their law as a mortar?

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 4:26 pm
yea.. Got 3 lucky law kills on the same server. just aimed up and "you killed...."

SPARTAN_III
May 14, 2005, 4:46 pm
i'm an organizer....i get ppl to take laws and salvo a base in in inf

"fire on my mark!"

Hoodlum
May 14, 2005, 4:50 pm
I always get lucky Law kills but then they always shoot back.

lpzie
May 15, 2005, 3:00 am
i enjoy using some advance 'trajectory' techniques or whatever, to plan where the guys gonna be next, lob a m79 shell, and almost as if on cue hit his head and explode all over the place... so sweet...

besides... i'm not much of a LAW man. 1 1shot gun is enough. need my socom to back me up =P

Kyklis
May 15, 2005, 5:25 am
I do that alot on de_dust in the CS servers. I call it mortaring, and got a nice 13 kills by using it. Once you figure out where it will land you can be VERY deadly.

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 5:38 am
i shoot law n air n m79 jump into it xD

bond_james_bond
May 15, 2005, 6:22 pm
i love gravity

EspaceeMegadeth
May 15, 2005, 7:14 pm
gravity!?!?

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:25 pm
I like the tons of blood...

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 9:37 pm
Don't forget the flesh...

DT
May 17, 2005, 3:48 pm
and the explosion...
laws are fun...

Mini Man
May 22, 2005, 6:12 pm
hehe yea, on De_dust i was on the left, and i shot my law into the air, and got the barret camper on the right :)

Marine
May 22, 2005, 10:39 pm
Sorry, I can't contain myslef on this one.

I consider myself a PRO at this, always on INF_invasion, when I'm blue, I can almost always get to the roof of blue's base and aim it PERFECTLY to come down right on reds spawn point, or their main base area. In the beginning of the game, I time it exactly right to have it come down right as they pass a certain point.

And I love organizing my team to all get LAWs and just bomb the enemies base.

Also works good in INF warehouse, in that open field where most of the engagements take place. When a huge firefight erupts, like with 8+ people, I just fire my rocket up and dash into the fray.

PS have you ever nailed yourself doing this? I do it a lot since I use this tactic so much, I fire a LAW up right before I engage someone, and as I move around it NAILS me in the head.

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 11:10 pm
I dont use LAW an awful lot, but occatiomaly when I did, I get some pretty neat blindshot kills ;)

Svirin Kerath
May 27, 2005, 6:06 pm
this is great for taking out the gun implacement on Abel... i used to be a pro at it, before getting out of practice... really used to piss people off, too...

and by "people," i mean "bots"

=/

bond_james_bond
June 18, 2005, 6:32 pm
I dont like to use the law to much either. What I do like to do is take a couple of nades, M79, and fly overhead bombing people. That's good gravity!!1

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 7:01 pm
on inf iraq i love firing LAW up in the air