( search forums )
It's not a sig.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
May 14, 2005, 10:24 pm
It's ART

Deleted User
May 14, 2005, 10:26 pm
This amazing piece has captured the emotion of the artist just about perfectly.

.alex.oner.
May 14, 2005, 10:34 pm
nice >.> i will make some art aswell..

BManx2000
May 15, 2005, 4:09 am
quote:Originally posted by StickyIt's ART

So is this, apparently. $1.76 million art. [IMAGE]ing government, wasting taxpayer dollars...

[IMAGE]

Will
May 15, 2005, 11:35 am
omg, i could get something better than that from the supermarket.

damnnation
May 15, 2005, 11:49 am
yeah if that's art then i'm santa... (the pic BMAN posted)

_Mancer_
May 15, 2005, 2:56 pm
Sticky.. its hard to beleive but I was reading an art book one day in my art class at school and some man sold a 11' by 12' peice of paper which was nothing but a tiny red box for over a few thousand dollars.

b00stA
May 15, 2005, 7:35 pm
Sticky loses for making a 22KB red box with black border.
YUO LOES!

Deleted User
May 15, 2005, 9:10 pm
I see Mancer is back to his classic "Bandwith Exceeded" Sig and Avy

LazehBoi
May 15, 2005, 9:42 pm
He's been showing off his trendwhore pictures a little too much.

olol.

FliesLikeABrick
May 16, 2005, 12:16 am
lol sticky cant even get solid colors figured out :P

wormdundee
May 16, 2005, 4:31 am
my drama teacher, who is also the art teacher at my school was trying to explain to me why this modern art crap is good

apparently theres no longer any point in painting realistic pictures because you can just take a picture of it with a camera, so now, artists just have to come up with random crap that supposedly means something deep

in my opinion, everything she said was bull[IMAGE], modern art is crap, an epileptic lemur could do modern art

BManx2000
May 16, 2005, 8:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stASticky loses for making a 22KB red box with black border.
YUO LOES!

Whoa, how is that even possible?

EDIT: I figured it out. It's actually a .bmp renamed to .gif. But WHY?

May 16, 2005, 9:32 pm
FOILED.

Paint is my only tool, and I can't be bothered to get something else. So i made this new one.

n00bface
May 16, 2005, 9:47 pm
paint converts images. blasphemy.

BManx2000
May 16, 2005, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by StickyFOILED.

Paint is my only tool, and I can't be bothered to get something else. So i made this new one.

You could have converted it to .gif with paint. I doubt its crappy GIF converting would have made a difference, since you only had black and red.

BManx2000
May 16, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000quote:Originally posted by StickyFOILED.

You could have converted it to .gif with paint. I doubt its crappy GIF converting would have made a difference, since you only had black and red.
EDIT: and also, you really should get irfanview.

BManx2000
May 16, 2005, 11:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000quote:Originally posted by StickyFOILED.

EDIT: and also, you really should get irfanview.

BManx2000
May 17, 2005, 3:50 am
OK, why are there 3 posts? I blame the stupid post timeout thing.

Kazuki
May 17, 2005, 1:33 pm
A.R.T. = Artificial Rectum Tickler.

MYSTERY SOLVED

DeMonIc
May 17, 2005, 3:36 pm
There is no "art", only artists and pieces of work. Art is an expression to make speech easier.
Besides, modern art is not to display what you see, but to have you think of something. It cannot be compared to Reneisance or other arts because of that.

May 17, 2005, 4:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcThere is no "art", only artists and pieces of work. Art is an expression to make speech easier.
Besides, modern art is not to display what you see, but to have you think of something. It cannot be compared to Reneisance or other arts because of that.

Way to contradict yourself. And n00bface, my paint is stupid. Bitmap is the only way. I blame Windows 2000.

BManx2000
May 17, 2005, 7:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stickyquote:Originally posted by DeMonIcThere is no "art", only artists and pieces of work. Art is an expression to make speech easier.

Way to contradict yourself. And n00bface, my paint is stupid. Bitmap is the only way. I blame Windows 2000.

Then you really should get irfanview, even more.