( search forums )
Map trigers...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
sjl21488
May 15, 2005, 11:22 pm
I think ther should be map triger's in soldat.

I wouldnt mind placing landmines throught the map that respawn ever so min's/secounds.

Or randome bombs falling rom the sky.Not only that but it would be cool eye candy :)

or placing emiters in ur map like steam vents for caves etc etc.

Deleted User
May 16, 2005, 1:27 am
yes! and there could be like an alarm for an entrance.. this would work spechially good in Reallistic survival. o u know when the enemy is @ your doorstep =)

sjl21488
May 16, 2005, 1:33 am
:p

Hmmm i wounder how Michals progress is doing on the update er what ever havent heard any news in who know's when :p

Ahhpple
May 16, 2005, 2:01 am
coff coff starcrft... coff..

Kyklis
May 16, 2005, 2:13 am
lol The alarm system has me thinking of it being startegy :P. Add trip lines that set off a alarm when you cross it :P.

Keron Cyst
May 16, 2005, 2:44 am
*lol* Yea, and text appearing when you step somewhere...

Raptor
May 16, 2005, 5:59 pm
THAT WOULD BE ASSOM!!!

Jamesmax0
May 25, 2005, 2:38 pm
hehehe, rockets flying at you when you enter the base :P. Good idea

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 7:42 pm
Awesome ! I'd like thise alarms and b0mbs from sky O_O

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 5:39 am
quote:Originally posted by sjl21488 Or randome bombs falling rom the sky. I can only imagine some random bombs triple spawnkill me. But good idea anyways.

Goofy_92
July 2, 2005, 10:26 am
But the bombs wouldn't maybe be a good idea. It lags online.

Deleted User
July 2, 2005, 11:49 am
well.. it's prolly not gonna me done by MM anyway:p

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 5:32 am
Ok here is wat i think would be cool

A poly that when steaped on by red would send a messeg to all of blue saying like warning introuder.

A poly that when steapt on it makes a knife or a boom falling from above.

A poly when steaped on it makes a another poly be come a nother poly eg:steap on trap poly make a another poly become deadly.

A poly that is deadly for like 1 min then gose to normal for 1 min.(this would be relly cool for cool jump maps)

A poly that chance coler when tuched to the coler of the player
this would be cool and we could make a new type of changle that is to tern all the polys to yr coler!

A poly that when steapd on moves you to another place this would be so cool! haveing evlaters!!
(I know this would never work but might as well say :) )

A poly that when steaped on makes a new poly apear.

A poly that dispars and reapirs and whant it has dispared u cant stand on it.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 8:30 pm
Good ideas, but please, oh PLEASE, don't revive old topics.

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 11:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by BaD SPLeROk here is wat i think would be cool

A poly that when steaped on by red would send a messeg to all of blue saying like warning introuder.

A poly that when steapt on it makes a knife or a boom falling from above.

A poly when steaped on it makes a another poly be come a nother poly eg:steap on trap poly make a another poly become deadly.

A poly that is deadly for like 1 min then gose to normal for 1 min.(this would be relly cool for cool jump maps)

A poly that chance coler when tuched to the coler of the player
this would be cool and we could make a new type of changle that is to tern all the polys to yr coler!

A poly that when steapd on moves you to another place this would be so cool! haveing evlaters!!
(I know this would never work but might as well say :) )

A poly that when steaped on makes a new poly apear.

A poly that dispars and reapirs and whant it has dispared u cant stand on it.

so you are suggesting traps... that would make soldat a Hell'o.... hehehe I like it....

Deleted User
September 19, 2005, 8:46 pm
I know a suggestion more! because u want to make it so easy so..

why don't a trigger that makes whole red time dies 3x times over and over when they go to the base entrance?

tomz26
November 26, 2005, 3:21 am
Arrr you could make pirate ship maps like this. Step on the pad and a grenade launches into the other ship....Yarrr!

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 2:26 pm
:P

random airstrikes in a city map would be nice :)

XAVALOONX
December 26, 2005, 10:20 pm
You could have like bases with patriot missles and home them in on ther base and start a nuclear{that how bush says it} war.

Deleted User
January 1, 2006, 5:17 pm
DESTRUCTABLE POLYS like in WORMS!

- Tek -
January 2, 2006, 2:34 am
I just want my dual aim move, left and right deagles, and a rainstorm move.

and free ride.

im going to make a dmc mod.

viggoloniggolo
January 11, 2006, 2:30 pm
destructable poly's which have certain health and colliders with health. opening doors, breaking glass windows, destructible vehicles, tanks, helicopters-that actually can be operated and destroyed, destroyable ships, destroyable crates that explode and fly away and stationarys that blow up after too much heat and shooting