( search forums )
Clan War Action
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Doozer
May 16, 2005, 7:46 pm
Hi there got people.
We searching for Clan's hoo wants to play Clan War against us. Here is some roules and all that u need to do now is to contakt us at [URL] "under play".
Clanname: Immortal

- CTF
- 3 vs 3
- 3 Rounds minimun
- Time 10 min / level
- 10 Capture limit
- Friendly Fire off
- No Bonuses
- All guns
- realistic mode off
- 3 Grenades
- Camping its ok
- No Spawn Kills
- Respowntime: normal: 3 - maxium:4
- No hacking

we are newstart clan and want some good team to fight with...
Smell ya later
/// Doozer

Elemental
May 16, 2005, 8:40 pm
..I dont think clans really like it with friendly fire on, and spawnkilling allowed...

Doozer
May 16, 2005, 9:09 pm
Hey thanks.. we change it =O)

Dr.ThraX
May 17, 2005, 3:58 am
The -=M.c.F=- Clan will face you. That's my clan by the way. Email me or just talk to me on MSN I'm westsideryder_65@hotmail.com and on Xfir I'm thrax45.

Doozer
May 17, 2005, 9:17 am
Hi there... i have add ya on my msn... your mail dosent works...

Dr.ThraX
May 17, 2005, 7:21 pm
My mail should work westsideryder_65@hotmail.com there is an underslash in it. Also catch me on aim im zmsdude or on Xfire im thrax45 get Xfire if MSN don't work.

Doozer
May 21, 2005, 9:26 pm
We have now have a fight against a clan... after 5 min we been called HACKERS.
The clan we play against was not soo good. They chat about we using hacks. We all in IM clan been disappointed and when we try to explane for them that we dont use any hacks they get out and disappeared forever... Please can some one eles Clan meet us... "we dont want too meet a noob clan..."... and again... we donĀ“t use hacks...

/// Doozer

Dr.ThraX
May 22, 2005, 2:50 am
You do use hacks...infact it was the speed hack. You were from one end of the map to the other in like 5 seconds. So therefor we called you speed hackers. Also your MP5 killed us in one shot not even to the head. 1 SHOT!

_Mancer_
May 22, 2005, 3:49 am
FP will play you. mancer_0@hotmail.com

Doozer
May 22, 2005, 4:24 am
Dr.ThraX:... no one in IM use SpeedHack... ex... you are only a bad looser... its ok, but not ok if u say that we are using cheats... We think you are beginner after "3 month" soo maby we are 2 good 4 u. And the only thing too not lose is to say that we use speedhack and cheats...

Mancer: Want to play at us ?

Teh Smiem
May 26, 2005, 2:05 am
Hey, we're in for a cw too. contact us on the lower link or mail me.
Greetz, Teh Smiem of [CUD]

Cookie`
May 26, 2005, 5:27 am
Dr. Thrax if the server was not dedicated it could be a bug :P
Or they could crouch float which is another bug
Or M79 Boost
Or Minigun surf
Or were just plain fast >.<

And the whole Mp5 shot could have been a law rocket or grenade or stray bullets that you cant seee... 0wnt

Kyklis
May 26, 2005, 5:55 am
I dunno...some if it seems a bit too weird to be a misjudge. In that case, find a GOOD server before playing. And next person who plays, take a demo to back it up if you say they hack. Then if they even hack, they won't, unless they want to be ridiculed here. Problem solved.

gamerule9
June 1, 2005, 5:39 pm
hey B[2]F will have a cw. 3 vrs 3 would be Whimper,Kukok, and I

my msn is: gamerule9@hotmail.com
also if you have xfire: gamerule9
clan email: b2fclan@gmail.com
http://b2f.byethost22.com

Doozer
June 3, 2005, 8:30 am
Hi... B[2]F we can fight a Clan War...
please add me "the leader" on
tobias.hanssons@gmail.com on msn soo can we chat more...

/// Doozer

Steel Kraut
June 7, 2005, 12:26 am
Doozer, if you want a match, go to http://www.kut.dl.am and click "Challenge Us"

SPARTAN_III
June 7, 2005, 9:11 am
if you are based in asia, then ASF will challenge you. mail the boss at driftist@gmail.com

Doozer
June 8, 2005, 11:37 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIif you are based in asia, then ASF will challenge you. mail the boss at driftist@gmail.com

"if you are based in asia??"
what did u mean.. we are from sweden.. can we fight then ?

Outcast
June 8, 2005, 5:43 pm
Never heard of any of you O.o