( search forums )
New weapon skins Custom made! (and more)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 17, 2005, 9:48 pm
http://akadama.topcities.com/soldat.html here it is. Hope you like them!

Plz give me your opinion!
now working on:= Water guns MOD (with guest voice of Homer Simpson!)

Deleted User
May 18, 2005, 4:26 pm
Hehe, should be in the 'Show off your 1337 mods!" section.

Topic moved.

Rhombus
May 18, 2005, 5:25 pm
I hope that is a lowsy picture quality, cuz else it would really suk. Sorry but its true.

reckon
May 19, 2005, 5:36 am
Those are quite basic in design and shading, they look like legos.

Keron Cyst
May 19, 2005, 6:41 am
Sorry, but I'd have to agree with the above two... try using more colors in-between rock-hard primary ones (I know RBG are the only primaries, but you're shifting it from red to yellow without any orange, etc.).

Rhombus
May 19, 2005, 7:06 am
by the way, flame thrower replaces mp5??? wtf???

EDIT: seen in keron's sig: w0075, finally its almost complete, I liked the first two (althought all the white gave me a headache) and I was looking forward for number 3, cuz itll have mouse aiming!!!

Keron Cyst
May 20, 2005, 1:03 am
W00t. I thought no one paid attention to sigs. :-P

Your weapons are too small. Don't be shy to give more detail to 'em, especially the sniper & minigun ;-) BTW, you didn't put up any weapons menu images, either.

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 1:13 am
Are you the one making stick soldiers? If so, or if you know who is, make sure you make the controls customizable in this one. The controls in SS2 give my hand a cramp :p

Keron Cyst
May 20, 2005, 5:24 am
*lol* Nah, I was just one of its first-known modders :-P And you can change SS2's. Open up Data\binds.CFG in Notepad. It can't alter everything, tho'... check out my guides in the Stick Soldiers Files at the top of the forum (or the bottom-most link at [URL])!

[/aware of the off-topicness]

Rhombus
May 20, 2005, 7:04 am
Oh cool, an SS2 modder :). Just a question, didn't all that white (background n stuff) give you a headache?

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 2:00 pm
ss2 as in stick soldiers 2?

anyway this is "soldat" and it beats the HELL out of ss2 and even ss3 when it gets released.

Rhombus
May 20, 2005, 4:45 pm
It probably will. But don't you ever play other games?

caliber
May 20, 2005, 9:46 pm
SS2 Was awesome, but i didn't like the fact that the sensitivity was so slow!! When you wanted to look up it took quite a while for your guy to look up.

EspaceeMegadeth
May 21, 2005, 11:56 am
I like some of ' but the bot maker link doesnt work
em

Deleted User
May 21, 2005, 4:22 pm
omg... keron cysts sig!!! sticksoldiers3 looks awesome... like madness conbat...

anyway, the weapons do look kinda (insert censored smiley here because it was apparently replaced with "please refrain from swearing") ty... just shade, shade, and shade.

Rhombus
May 22, 2005, 10:26 am
ye, stick soldiers uses shrunken images, which we HATE (at least when you dont do it right.)