( search forums )
Wanted: Active Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Mikekuul
May 19, 2005, 2:38 pm
Ingame Nick: Mike
Favourite Weapons: M79 + Combat Knife though it varies depending on match and players
-Email: mikekuul@gmail.com
-MSN: mikekuul@gmail.com
-IRC: irc.whahay.net @ #gwsoldat
Played Since: Not sure of exact date, but it's been over a year.
References: [GW]
Favourite Gamemodes: Capture The Flag
Self Rating: I believe that I still have room for improvement, and I will strive to meet levels of skill~
Why: I want to meet active players in the Soldat community who can possibly teach me a thing or two, or even improve my skills. Then, of course, more people to play with <3

Felix
May 19, 2005, 4:17 pm
where do you live? ..

Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 4:38 pm
I dint think Darckcats recruited no more?

Mikekuul
May 19, 2005, 9:54 pm
Oh, I live in Scotland, UK.

And I only really speak English, I ditched learning German but might try to learn French next year(college night class).

EXR3dn3ck
May 20, 2005, 1:26 pm
you should join b[2]f we are a very active clan, just email gamerule9@gmail.com or R3dn3ck89@gmail.com for all the info you need

Felix
May 20, 2005, 4:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by PsychoI dint think Darckcats recruited no more?

i dont wanna have a triple post in the thread that i've made

but , yes , a member has stopped soldat so we're looking
for a new member.

Mikekuul
May 21, 2005, 10:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felix

i dont wanna have a triple post in the thread that i've made

but , yes , a member has stopped soldat so we're looking
for a new member.

Well, I noticed in one of your clan posts that you are only looking for those who are mastering french, and even though I am planning to learn at least some of the language, I am currently very limited as to what I can say. Pity, sounded like a cool clan too, maybe when I have begun to learn I can seek you out.

On a side note: Still looking, though I have had a couple of e-mails about clans(prefer to be contacted directly on MSN but we can't always have what we wish), I want to have many options to choose from(to make sure I find a clan I like).

gamerule9
May 22, 2005, 7:20 am
well we have room for u, and we have a very friendly community. We also have a trainer on hand that will teach you alot of new tactics.

just go to and join
www.yy2.com/b2fboard
visit
http://b2f.byethost22.com
or you van email me at
gamerule9@gmail.com

EXR3dn3ck
May 23, 2005, 1:46 pm
and he is the clan leader