( search forums )
a little help please?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
May 19, 2005, 8:29 pm
ya i didnt wanna revive this but i need help getting this to work also http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=21778
that topic didnt realy help me at all..if anyone can hlep please try to help me .

Kazuki
May 19, 2005, 8:51 pm
You should try sending a Private Message ([IMAGE]) to FliesLikeABrick. He should be able to help you.

Click here to send FliesLikeABrick a PM.

From now on, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask me or any other active forum participants. :) I'm sure they'll be glad to help, unless they're assholes.

Edit: By the way, welcome to the forums. ^_^

reckon
May 19, 2005, 8:58 pm
Hey sethamundo, keep the inf server goin, its quite fun!

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 2:04 pm
what server is that?
is it passworded?
has it low ping?

i am ahab
May 20, 2005, 2:39 pm
ok dude well i got it going fine. if flies cant help you or is a bit busy i'll lend you a hand.

if its bailing out with some windows error msg then it may be running incorrectly due to some windows config. if however if runs but nothing comes out then it maybe as simple as the directory you're running it in or have assigned it to look at. apparently the prog has a good readme bundled with.

*smacks forehead* HHH ping depends on where you are in relation to the server along with plenty of other things. . . being you in norway and him US i'd guess a ping of around 100 for a dxnetworked game

FliesLikeABrick
May 20, 2005, 5:37 pm
sethamundo, if you PM me i will point you to the creator of the program, FoZ. I will let him know that you want some help with it, and i will give you his contact information if you cant find it on www.sk-force.com

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 5:54 pm
ok ill pm flies and see what he can do hehe and thanks for the support for my server :) (you asked about ping, my ded. setup dosnt allow players with more than 300 ping to join :D so theres neveer anymuch lag..and i know almost all the ppl that play in it and they all use dsl/cable so almsot lag free . thanks! :D

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 5:55 pm
woops dont mean to double post but how do i edit that last one?...anyway name of server is Sethamundo Dedicated.. (srry for double post)

Keron Cyst
May 21, 2005, 5:35 am
[IMAGE]. It's above the text in any posts made by you :-)