( search forums )
LAWs of Gravity - VOLUME II
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
May 20, 2005, 4:40 am
Yes, the time has come for yet another movie to be destroyed by a crappy sequel. This time, it wasn't only Mancer and I. No, this was a special occasion; a threesome. Anyway, I thought that since we had gotten most of the good shots in the first video, I'd try to fill this one up with some humor, so I added bloopers and an aftershow. Enjoy. ^_^

Download: LAWs of Gravity Volume II

[IMAGE]

Thanks a lot once again to FliesLikeABrick for doing the hosting. He is truly an angel to us all.

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 5:03 am
Downloading now. I'll edit when done.

[Edit]
Haha, really nice. I think the first one was better though. I dunno why though, maybe 'cause it was the first of it's kind. Anyways, thanks for adding my part in there! ;D

paramud
May 20, 2005, 5:17 am
heh, nice, loved the bloopers.

Kazuki
May 20, 2005, 5:20 am
Yeah, that's what I thought, too, S4R. But once I start something like this, I don't abandon it. That's why I said I tried to put more humor in. Either way, thanks for the compliments and criticism. :D

The Geologist
May 20, 2005, 6:00 am
It may be a "crappy sequel", yet I found it to be a good show. Funny to say the least. I can only imagine how long it took to get shots like those to work, much less discover them or think up good ideas worth shooting.

Felix
May 20, 2005, 6:34 am
not bad not bad, but i prefer the first volume

Yukwunhang
May 20, 2005, 9:11 am
Must be good. *Downloading*

Edit:
Niceeeee. I love the one in Chernobyl.

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 9:18 pm
I thought it was much better than the first. The Bloopers were (Please refrain from swearing)in hilarious, especially when Blood landed in the pit. AHAhaaaa too good *wipes eyes* My favorite shot was definitely the second in Voland, that was beautiful

Kazuki
May 20, 2005, 9:38 pm
Thanks, Swazo. ^_^ Yeah, that shot was the highlight of the video. Also, we don't know how or why Blood ended up in the pit. He was fully conscious, but he just kinda fell in unintentionally. :P

_Mancer_
May 20, 2005, 9:53 pm
Damn those Shau pits.

Raptor
May 20, 2005, 11:06 pm
It really must be good! I'm downloading it right now!

Kazuki
May 28, 2005, 10:34 pm
Uhm, sorry to raise an old topic, but why hasn't this gotten any comments or criticism? :( Is it that bad?

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 9:30 am
I liked it a lot, just as good as the last one imo.

(sorry, I usually tend to leave criticisms to the rest of the forum members ;D)

GunPowder
May 29, 2005, 10:19 am
GJ kaz and mancer,Real nice movie, i liked the b2bgold kill,It was awesome.
About Criticism: the movie is very good, I don't see anything needing to be critisiced . =)

Teh Panda
May 29, 2005, 11:09 am
I did think it would be better than it is, but its okai...

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 3:49 pm
Haha. I don't mean to be an attention wh0re or anything, but I was disappointed at how many comments this topic got and then died. Thanks for the good comments.

Aji, I know what you mean. During the production, I expected it to be better than it turned out as well. Oh, well, I guess sequels just don't turn out well when you don't have much to work with. ;)

Stalky, that last comment was awesome. ^_^ <3 x 10^6

_Mancer_
May 29, 2005, 5:43 pm
Damn buggy demo clips ruined the best parts, kaz.

Tribersman-FR
May 29, 2005, 8:04 pm
Kasuki ... I have a possible idea to get your "LAWs of Gravity" on my comic (It can be a GREAT kill)

ps: if I can use your idea I can add you on the comic (and The_one will be on background for one time :p)

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 8:34 pm
Sure, go ahead. It's not even my idea. I just decided to put it on film. :P

Tribersman-FR
May 30, 2005, 5:04 pm
but personnaly if I use a LAW I risk to take it on the wrong sense !!

you do a good work lol

?
May 30, 2005, 7:24 pm
woohoo good one :D

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 31, 2005, 5:34 am
The second one is good in a different way. Like the first one was awesome because there was never a video done like that before and you used most of the good law chets in it.

Raptor
May 31, 2005, 9:35 pm
The video was cool... Good job!

June 1, 2005, 1:09 pm
Watch the aftershow, I need to feel special.

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 3:26 am
What was the name of that song that played in the very beginning of The Aftershow?? I've heard that song alot and would like to know the name of it. Nice Video by the way.

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 8:59 am
SilvuR: "Mr. Roboto" by Dr. Styx

I found that in the credits.txt file ;)

Kazuki
June 5, 2005, 4:24 pm
Hahah! Stalky is wrong once more. Mr. Roboto is played during the Bloopers. The song at the beginning of The Aftershow is something I ripped out of a preview for Final Fantasy Advent Children. I can upload it for you if you like because I don't know the name of the actual song.

Edit: Here you go, Silvur. I uploaded it for ya.

Download it here. :D

Jamesmax0
June 6, 2005, 2:09 am
The bloopers were funny :D

Predattor
June 28, 2005, 10:07 am
kaz i love ur moovies!

Kazuki
June 28, 2005, 6:55 pm
Why, thank you. ^_^

Goofy_92
June 28, 2005, 7:01 pm