( search forums )
Thunder F**k - New Site Up.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 5:16 am
New website finally up. Sorry for the wait, but I was mostly away for a while. I'm only gunna have it nice and simple, nothing big. Well, here ya guys go.

Click Here.

Felix
May 20, 2005, 6:01 am
why your designs are always to the left?, put it in
the middle my neck hurts now..

m00`
May 20, 2005, 6:04 am
sorry but i dont really like the colours

JiggaBlue
May 20, 2005, 7:55 am
leet

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 10:22 am
my eyes bleed. :D but the site is nice and has that common S4R touch..

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 1:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felixwhy your designs are always to the left?, put it in
the middle my neck hurts now..

I'll put it to the right for you, so your neck will be balanced out. ;D

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 2:43 pm
I love how me and rakkety don't even use weapons. We're like horny Buddhists! XD

i am ahab
May 20, 2005, 2:47 pm
foschnizzle! purple and pink flowers! and green and blue.... its like some nintendo bonus level. coolies :D

how did the princess do that when she jumped.... hmm

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 5:02 am
Forums are now up! Anyone feel free to sign-up and post some stuff. Or, you can join our clan by posting in there. Thanks again go to FliesLikeABrick for helping me out with the forums, and Norse also. :D

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 31, 2005, 5:17 am
You know i always love all of your sites :P

mar77a
May 31, 2005, 2:13 pm
Mmm, link isn't working....

Deleted User
May 31, 2005, 7:38 pm
Apperantly someone deleted all of my files for the website, thanks a lot Ryukk. Never fear, a new site will be reborn!

Deleted User
May 31, 2005, 8:24 pm
Oh..I'm guessing that's why he was booted.

Edit:Or perhaps he deleted the files because he was booted...hmmm

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 1, 2005, 8:43 pm
Wow, thats lame ryukk.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 12:20 am
I think it's funny that I helped him and Ubiquity with a host, and Ryukk stabs me in the back. Bad things always happen to nice people. I'm working on a better site anyways, viva la rainbow! ;O

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 12:38 am
*dances in circle and throws glitter everywhere*

HAIL TO TEH THUNDA!

JiggaBlue
June 3, 2005, 6:58 am
Well, I didn't want to get into it, but the only reason I even went into your files is because for some reason you guys felt like you had to ban me from your server after kicking me. No, I don't think "two wrongs make it right", it wasn't at all proper, but I did it anyway. I'm not blaming you for what I did, but there is always cause'n'effect...This was one of them. If you were nice about it and let me play, I wouldn't have done anything, because in all truth I was basically asking to be banned by pissing video off. Call it an excuse, but I know what I did and I'd do it again. This will be my only post in this thread so forget about an arguement.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 3:07 pm
But Ryukk, you didn't just mess up the clans page, you deleted all the files I had that didn't even relate to the clan. I had a lot of my maps and screenshots on there, and 1 of my mods. I can see you f**king up the clan, but don't take it out on a single player who mostly didn't have anything to do with the problem. Even though I am the clan leader with vidEO`, I wasn't even there when this happened. :/

.alex.oner.
June 3, 2005, 4:36 pm
eh, pretty low blow tbh.. any ideas on what the new site is giong to be like?

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 6:31 pm
Guys, can we not argue about this in here please? Take it to PMs, MSN or the Bash Pit.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 6:52 pm
Sure thing. You can go ahead and lock this Stalky, the new site isn't gunna be up for a while.

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 8:46 pm
That saddens me to hear that

Hoodlum
June 3, 2005, 9:14 pm
Ah well.

I guess we will just have to wait until you get the new one up.

i am ahab
June 3, 2005, 10:59 pm
dude i like yr site degin - minimalist and colourful... much like mine.
*hails the rainbow*
can i possibly offer some potential advo and suggest something like this for a replacement?
http://www.rtm86.com/
im off now to sit in front of the afi website and wait for the new album....
or the nintendo revolution....

Flaming removed. - Stalky

MikeShinoda.pheonix
June 7, 2005, 7:31 am
I like the new one but there is nothing for me to click on. I love afi also ahab :P.

Deleted User
June 7, 2005, 2:28 pm
The lack of rainbows is saddening, the old one was much better. On the other hand, you're the boss, so I'll control my emotions

zoldat
June 7, 2005, 4:45 pm
like da colors but not mutsh there

mar77a
June 7, 2005, 7:43 pm
a white bgcolor would be better...humm, dunno, simple site...

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 3:59 am
are you just gonna have the roster or other stuff like forums and a place where ppl can sign up?

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 5:23 am
I only put that up for now, to show the roster. I'm working on a new site, it'll be up in a bit.