( search forums )
Server Query
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
ChrisOlver
May 20, 2005, 3:19 pm
Hello all,

Getting kind of confused. As Soldat supports All-Seeing eye I guess you can query the server via the query port correct? Now ive been trying it and I used a game's query protocol called MultiTheftAuto on a soldat server.

I got some results such as server size but the parse code isnt correct so its not pulling or seperating all the data correctly. ie getting parts of data but not all of it. Can anyone help me and possible know the code like below for soldat so I can parse the raw data:

^EYE1\x04?\x08?(gta3)?soldat\\x05|\x01|\x02|\x03|\x04/

Any ideas? :)

EspaceeMegadeth
May 20, 2005, 5:35 pm
I didnt understand what you have saidbut you can register ur soldat server in ASE by ASE_Register=1 configuring this in soldat.ini

ChrisOlver
May 20, 2005, 6:08 pm
:p I know that.. thanks for your help mind :)

YOu can get details about a server by scanning the All Seeing Eye port... like the query port in CS Source.. If you query it in the correct way you get loads of information about the server. Current Users, Max users, config etc. Cause all the info is in hex (as i belive) you use a string like i posted above to convert and take out the information you need. I basically need the string for soldat :) Other option is has anyone made a PHP query server script :)

Deleted User
May 20, 2005, 7:24 pm
www.qstat.org will have scripts for you

ChrisOlver
May 22, 2005, 1:49 pm
Unfortuantly what i need is what i am going to build/add in to a script. Is there a onfly soldat query script in php?