( search forums )
A nice moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
May 21, 2005, 10:51 pm
ok... I was checking the "1338 mods" section and saw the new cewl cs mod.. it sayd I needed the original files so I downloaded the original soldat settings (wich I have not had in a looong time) and then I couldnt install the cs mod for some reason. so I played with the old mod, and I got this nostalgic feeling... the sounds, the looks the everything. I just run around shooting to hear the sounds that mean something to me from my noob days. I reccomend to install the old soldat mod to any of you who has had some other mod for a long time.. its great :D

lastpatriot
May 22, 2005, 12:05 pm
I never stopped using it.

wormdundee
May 22, 2005, 5:21 pm
indeed,in my 3 years of playing i have never used a mod for more than a day, in fact i can only remember using a mod once, and that was for the soldat ezine

Mini Man
May 22, 2005, 6:09 pm
:o, ill try it sometime, ive used My mates mod for sometime now..

Raptor
May 22, 2005, 8:26 pm
Hey! I think I've never used a mod in my life... I don't know why, I think its because I'm very lazy (except when making maps)...

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 8:46 pm
I had just ben missing the old mp5.. its my favourite weapon in real life, dont like it very much in soldat however...

Marine
May 22, 2005, 10:42 pm
Haha, you know something. If you play with the standard MOD one day, and right before you go on a vacation, install a new MOD that replaces interface, sfx, gostek, weapons, textures, everything.

Come back in two weeks and play it, it feels like a whole new game.

Deleted User
May 22, 2005, 11:11 pm
hehe... I will be sure to try that :D

SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 2:31 pm
i'm happy with my mecha mod.