( search forums )
Forced into spectator mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Aspa
May 22, 2005, 3:39 pm
No matter what server I join, I'm put into spectator mode and not allowed to join any team. The ESC menu only gives me the exit server option.

What's going on?

KeFear
May 22, 2005, 10:17 pm
are you 100% sure that the spectator mode is disabled when you join any server?

SERIAL KILLeR
May 22, 2005, 10:44 pm
Make shure you have the spectator box not selected

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 2:54 am
sometimes that happens to me even when the box is unchecked. i think its when two people try to enter a server at the same exact time and the server wont let either of you in. the first person who exits to the server screen doesnt get into that server. sometimes when that happens to me the reqest screen before i click join game, the server is 9/10 peopole. so i click then it does that thing. i get out of the server and click Request Servers and it says 10/10 players

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 3:17 am
same thing happens to me to except when im playing all of a sudden im put into spectator mode for no reason and it didnt happen before a week ago.

Green Barret
May 23, 2005, 2:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoosame thing happens to me to except when im playing all of a sudden im put into spectator mode for no reason and it didnt happen before a week ago.

Maybe the admin placed you so. The admin can do that...

Raptor
May 23, 2005, 3:59 pm
That happens to me very often when I'm trying to join a game... I think it's normal