( search forums )
Realistic: Percentage of damage increase ? any1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Gore
May 23, 2005, 12:36 am
Hello, I would like to know if some of you knows in which quantity does the "Realistic" mode increases the damage, in a 50% ? 70% ?

I have a little idea, If for example it increases the damage in a 50 percent, I would like to edit the weapons damage in the server to a 66.66%, so when I turn on realistic, the weapons would have its normal damage, but with RECOIL and all realistic features...
I just whish Michael didn't put different precentajes to every weapon, but i dont think so.
Maybe it turns to be a fun modification, i dunno...

Thats all, and ... yes I know my english sux hehe...

F3nyx
May 23, 2005, 7:22 pm
I don't know the exact number, but realistic mode increases damage by approximately 100% -- that is, 2x the damage of normal mode. I'm gauging that based on damage from Ruger and Desert Eagle shots. In normal mode, two headshots from either one of those guns kills, while two body shots don't quite kill (I think). In realistic mode, one headshot from either gun will kill, while one body shot almost kills. So it should be around 100%.

DT
May 23, 2005, 8:09 pm
based of deagles and rugers?
automatics will give you a better estamite... but you CAN shot someone point blank with deagles for one hit KO.... and ruger far away... so ya 200% more sounds about right...

BManx2000
May 24, 2005, 12:17 am
I tested it just now and it seems to work like this: In realistic mode, hits to the leg do about 150% more damage than in normal, but hits to the chest do about 230% more damage, so you won't be able to make it just like in normal mode anyway.

Raptor
May 24, 2005, 3:50 pm
If the weapons damage is increased, then the ruger would be the strongest one...

AerialAssault
May 28, 2005, 9:30 pm
raptor, did you even read his post? he wants to mod his game to play realistic mode, but with normal damage.

Raptor
May 29, 2005, 2:55 am
Sorry man... my english is so bad.