( search forums )
Paintball (woooo)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 3:14 am
Oi, been going paintballing alot recently (more than usual) am thinking about getting my own gun finally....
im either getting the Spyder E99 avant or the Tippman 98.... anyone that owns either of these guns or has had experience w/ them give me pros/cons plz

Gen0cide
May 23, 2005, 3:17 am
Get a tippman 98custom with a scope.Trust me.Or..get a shoulder stop..
Either way,you'll be set.

reckon
May 23, 2005, 4:30 am
I have a spider 2000 compact myself, had it for yeaaaaaaaaaaars and its still good as gold.
Well my bolt is gettin loose, so Ill need tighten that up or replace it.
Ebay is the place to get paintball markers.

peemonkey
May 23, 2005, 5:32 am
get an AK47 and really suprise the opposition with your dominence!

AerialAssault
May 23, 2005, 5:48 am
why not get an AK-101 peemonkey?

Captain Ben
May 23, 2005, 9:34 am
I like skirmish, but I hate pointblanc head shots :p

R0L4ND
May 23, 2005, 9:59 am
I hate the fact that paintballgun ergonomics suck ass in most cases. Anyone who can show me a paintballgun or an airtank with a good shoulder-stock?

Green Barret
May 23, 2005, 10:09 am
Get Airsoft :P Just take a look ---> http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ReviewDetail?reviewID=121

Michal
May 23, 2005, 4:42 pm
Airsoft is really fun, but in North America it sucks :(
First of all it costs way too much to get a decent AEG (auto electric gun), about $1000 CAD. It cost me about $150 just to get a cheap Marui springer. There are also many restrictions, in the US you need an orange tip on your airsoft gun which kinda defeats the realism aspect of airsoft. Around here there's really no place to play either, unless of course you just go with some friends to the park in the middle of the night or something ;p but that's probably not a very good idea...

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 1:54 am
Green Barret, i have my own Airsoft gun, but the lack of places to go poses a problem.....

kylerlandry
May 24, 2005, 5:10 am
If you live near San Diego and airsoft you can go to Mr. Paintball.Alot of people are getting into airsoft so Mr. Paintball started having airsoft days every tuesday or somthing.