( search forums )
MP3 Player
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Kontagious
May 23, 2005, 6:38 am
Hey, I registered soldat, made a M3U file and when I press F6 to skip the song it repeats it infinite times untill I hit stop. No music plays at all. Does Soldat need an update, or do I need a lesson in playlist making??? Please get back to me as I have asked this in many threads.

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 6:46 am
I suggest you try here.

Green Barret
May 23, 2005, 2:11 pm
The best way to fix it is to stop the player, switch to the music you want to hear, then turn the mp3 player on again.

Kontagious
May 23, 2005, 6:09 pm
Okay I've tried everything. I've:

Put the files on the lines like an m3u...
Made a playlist with winamp...
Made a playlist with that soldat playlist maker...

What do I do to make it work properly? Give me a real answer please, I'm starting to regret buying Soldat.

Keron Cyst
May 24, 2005, 12:23 am
This is what I did:

1. Make a .WMA with the .MP3 playlists on it and convert it to .M3U via Windows Media Player and title it Soldat.M3U
2. Put Soldat.M3U in Soldat\mp3 (or whatever your directory is)
3. Type the text Soldat.m3u into Soldat\mp3list.TXT.

4. Tell us what happens! :-P

Kontagious
May 25, 2005, 5:57 am
I did EXACTLY what you said and I still get this error.[IMAGE] It spams that like there's no tomorrow. What do I do?

wacko101
May 26, 2005, 2:59 am
maybe you should try converting ur sound files into mp3 format....it works on mine and they're all mp3 format

Kontagious
May 27, 2005, 8:03 pm
I tried that before. Just putting in the mp3 files. It's broken.

Kontagious
May 31, 2005, 9:13 pm
Okay, so I got it working but now when it reaches the end of the list it does that spam thing. When I stop it and restart it or stop it and pick another song it does the same thing. How do I make it loop.

Kontagious
June 2, 2005, 11:47 am
Whoever is moderating me, can you turn me off that. I'd like to get help faster. Especially since I am registered.

b00stA
June 2, 2005, 2:30 pm
It seems like there's no proper solution for this. Either wait for Michal to fix it, use Winamp or wait for a miracle.
It's not working for me either, but I'm not complaining.

Kontagious
June 3, 2005, 10:26 am
Okay cool, thanks alot. That's all I needed. :)