( search forums )
ruger mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 3:00 pm
well, i decided to make a gun mod (finally) so i did the ruger. the replacement is the karasawa MkII Energy rifle from Armored Core: Master of Arena. there are no sounds, as i dont know how to frikking get them as its a psone game.

some ppl say the d/l dont work. well, heres a fixed (i hope) one.
[URL]

the original link
d/l at [URL]

screens:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

excuse the crappyness of the jpeg.

BTW, THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WEAPON THAT I HAVE MADE GFX FOR SO PLEASE DONT FLAME AND SAY IT SUCKS.

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 3:04 pm
the gun looks like a dog:|
nice bullet though..

SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 3:11 pm
a dog? take it out on agetec, not me.

N1nj@
May 23, 2005, 3:45 pm
it looks like a sabre large sword thingy :P

Deleted User
May 23, 2005, 4:03 pm
Yea I agree , it looks little bit weird. But that bullet looks seXi

EspaceeMegadeth
May 23, 2005, 4:08 pm
sucks....

Kyklis
May 23, 2005, 4:16 pm
ESpacee, explain why it " sucks ". I don't really like the design of the gun...teh bullet is nice, and ingame it looks pretty good. Just work on the interfact one.

Ivan_the_Psycho
May 23, 2005, 4:41 pm
Oh...One question guys. Did you try it out, or you're just judging from the pics? Cause it seems that the link is broken;p I learned not to say anything just from the screenshots, because in game it may look much better/worse. Pls fix the download Spartan, i'll check it out for sure.

SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 6:22 pm
doesnt work? how doesnt it work?

Ivan_the_Psycho
May 23, 2005, 6:38 pm
file could not be found....maybe its just me;( does it work for you?

SPARTAN_III
May 23, 2005, 6:50 pm
hmm, i'll try re-uploading it. sorry for the delay.

and btw, the Karasawa in AC:MOA looks exactly like that. so please dont (Please refrain from swearing) me up about how it looks, ok?

Ivan_the_Psycho
May 23, 2005, 7:11 pm
it still doesnt work for me...but i tried in other way and i got it. If someone can t download fom above links try this one [URL]

as for the gun- look nice, i'd just recommend making it a bit darker. Nice work. Maybe you'll add a sound for it ?:>

Keron Cyst
May 23, 2005, 8:38 pm
It looks a bit fat. I think it'd look better trimmed down vertical-wise a bit, but that's just my opinion ;-)

Alamo
May 23, 2005, 9:35 pm
For the sounds, you could hook up the headphone port of your TV with the line in of your soundcard and then just record them from there. All you need is a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable.
If you want to do that and need help, just PM me or talk to me in the IRC channel. (#soldat.forums @ QNet)

papasurf31
May 24, 2005, 3:31 pm
I have AC3, but i don't think that it looks much like a karasawa in that game. Is this going to be a whole armored core mod or just one weapon.

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 5:14 pm
the title clearly says ruger mod. it looks cool, bullet looks good but I wont download it.. it wouldnt fit well in with my current mod. good job :)

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 9:39 pm
all the guns look really cool on the interface except the Karasawa or whatever. looks like a sword or some slicing device. otherwise really neat

Ivan_the_Psycho
May 24, 2005, 10:31 pm
O-M-G.... :|

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 10:41 pm
heh he just complimented your mod fellow Psycho. but the KARASAWA IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TOPIC.
my gawd.

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknoball the guns look really cool on the interface except the Karasawa or whatever. looks like a sword or some slicing device. otherwise really neat

Ouch

numgun
May 25, 2005, 2:21 pm
1.i like that magnetic rail driver... o.O *drools*
wait a minute? im using that as the ruger.... little edited tho
2.nah... dont like the karasawa... sry

SPARTAN_III
May 25, 2005, 3:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoFor the sounds, you could hook up the headphone port of your TV with the line in of your soundcard and then just record them from there. All you need is a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable.
If you want to do that and need help, just PM me or talk to me in the IRC channel. (#soldat.forums @ QNet)

english?
soundcard? mines a laptop.

quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknoball the guns look really cool on the interface except the Karasawa or whatever. looks like a sword or some slicing device. otherwise really neat

*repeatedly smashes head on table*

only the karasawa is mine. th rest are all the mecha mod. there is a topic for that.

btw papasurf, its not from AC3, its AC:MOA for PS1 not ps2. it was a lighter colour in MOA.

bllody hell, i'll give you guys a pic. plus even if you dont like it, didnt i atleast copy it well?

EDIT: thank for the iea PS31, i might, just might, do an MOA mod. there wont be any sounds as i dont understan a word Alamo has just said. (no offence alamo, but.....english?)

m00`
May 27, 2005, 1:39 pm
spartan you forgot to put the capital http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/KarasawarifleMkII.rar btw if this doesnt work then right click save target as should work, oh and try not to save use .rar when using m00net file uploader, it doesnt like it very much >.<

SPARTAN_III
May 27, 2005, 5:09 pm
rar > *

seriously, i dont use winzip, everything ive uploaded there is rar, and its never complained.

so, whaddya think of the gun?

*glares in faulty doorknob's direction*