( search forums )
Playing program in background
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Green Barret
May 24, 2005, 9:39 am
Hi there. I've recently tried to turn on a music player on the background while playing Soldat. As I start Soldat, it shuts down just as immediatly. Is there a way to fix this?

b00stA
May 24, 2005, 2:41 pm
You tried opening a program while running Soldat?
Maybe you should start it before running Soldat.
Which program is it?

Deleted User
May 24, 2005, 3:27 pm
I often listen to music, but I turn it on before I start soldat. I use Windows Media player and it works alright

Alamo
May 24, 2005, 8:27 pm
I start my Winamp as soon as Windows is booted and don't even close it before I turn the computer off. In the meantime I play a lot of Soldat (although I'm registered, but Winamp + Global Hotkeys is better than the in-Soldat player IMO).

Green Barret
May 25, 2005, 8:32 am
I use WMA but since it didn't work, I tried others(Winamp, Realplayer, GOM Player etc.) but they all didn't work.

My system specs:

CPU: Pentium 3 733Mhz
RAM: 128Kb
Video card: TNT2 Model 64
HDD: 80Gb(30Gb left)
+ I've been using this computer for 6 years...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 25, 2005, 7:48 pm
maybe you should try to stop running all the other programs in the background using ctrl+alt+delete

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 7:50 pm
forgot i was logged in as my brother at the time

y0da
May 25, 2005, 8:52 pm
hmmm... it works perfect here! WMP, then Soldat and the play, pause etc. keys are on my keyboard.

Maxx
May 27, 2005, 7:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoI start my Winamp as soon as Windows is booted and don't even close it before I turn the computer off. In the meantime I play a lot of Soldat (although I'm registered, but Winamp + Global Hotkeys is better than the in-Soldat player IMO).

What kind of keyboard do you have?

And is it possible to make hotkeys like that on a erm...basic keyboard?