( search forums )
LAW --> AT-4 Rocket Launcher
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Keron Cyst
May 25, 2005, 12:31 am
[URL]

I'm working on the RPG-7 Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher as well. Too bad the SoldatMods site admin doesn't go online more often (it's only on the forums, not the actual website) ;-( For anyone who knows of other single-weapon databases, definitely feel free to spread this around!

EDIT I don't know why this causes people to download a file more, but to do so, I'll be stating here that law.WAV has been replaced with a musket fire sound (which actually goes very well if you listen to it!) :-)

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

peemonkey
May 25, 2005, 1:05 am
too much crap hanging off of it in interface-gfx

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 1:21 am
^^no, but the stuff hanging off needs to be a little bit thicker. Good job though

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 2:36 am
looks better than the law itself
btw...why didnt you just post the screenie and the download in these forums?

Keron Cyst
May 25, 2005, 4:51 am
Too lazy to :P

quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
... the stuff hanging off needs to be a little bit thicker....
I'll consider that. Sorry, 'monkey, but weapon menu graphics are my weakness in Soldat mods... I like to think the actual weapons held by soldaten I make own X3 over 'em B)

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 5:37 am
looks nice. but i like peemonkeys idea.

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 1:49 pm
looks good.. if only the law was made so the soldat holds it on his shoulders, it would be better :D

Keron Cyst
May 25, 2005, 3:53 pm
You can't.
The gfx won't let it. You can position it for when the soldat's facing left, blank, transparent space (no matter whether it's above the weapon image, below, or both) doesn't affect its positioning for when the soldat's facing right :-| I've already tried.

SPARTAN_III
May 25, 2005, 4:03 pm
^^god dammit, i HATE that thing (not talking about ur mod). why cant we make it higher?

Keron Cyst
May 26, 2005, 2:00 am
Dunno. Apparently for the image facing right, it has a specified height, and for the image facing left, it has a specified anti-height...

EDIT Interface gfx improved according to suggestions. Updating threadstarter now.