( search forums )
Yet Another Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 7:24 pm
Hey guys, I'm quite new to this forum, though nevertheless a very fanatic Soldat player (which involves middle fingers, a screen, 'killed by' on that screen, and a heated up head). It just popped up in my mind, since I always have that on the wrong moments (always when I'm busy, never during school tests). I'd like to make a mod out of err... well, this community. I'd like to know which members are most active (and thus most known).
Also, I still have to pick nearly everything (like weapons, for example), so any and every suggestion is welcome. I may even pitch in some translations (I can do Dutch, maybe German; I'll re-do the English one as well).
A list for the things that will come (I'll edit away when there's an update; keep checking this post)
Gostek changes (though it's really weird, looking at all that pixel art in the folder :-\)
Weapon changes (images, sounds, etc)
Maps
Custom Interfaces for the Registered
A customized Standard Interface (you guys need to teach me how to do THAT though; for instance the Mecha mod has it)
All well-known Soldat Community Members as Bots (no, you're not all gonna get 100% accuracy =P)
Translations (Dutch, English)+(Alamo's German Translation)
Items in bold are complete, items in italics are under construction and 'normal' text means there's nothing done yet.

EDIT: I don't know if this is in the right forum, err... anyone?

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 7:27 pm
sounds good, Hugoku:)

keep it up..

Alamo
May 25, 2005, 7:31 pm
You could include my german translation... It would require some testing though, I haven't updated it since 1.2.

grand_diablo
May 25, 2005, 7:35 pm
Shouldn't this be in the modding forums ;P

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 7:38 pm
G_D: that's what I meant. Though err... anyways. Let's move. :-)
@ Alamo: I'll be sure to do that.

EspaceeMegadeth
May 25, 2005, 8:12 pm
Post it in the modding forums :D and welcome to the forums :))

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 8:20 pm
*re-posts in modding forums*
Delete/lock this thread then. Thankyou. :-)