( search forums )
Soldat Community Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 8:21 pm
Hey guys, I'm quite new to this forum, though nevertheless a very fanatic Soldat player (which involves middle fingers, a screen, 'killed by' on that screen, and a heated up head). It just popped up in my mind, since I always have that on the wrong moments (always when I'm busy, never during school tests). I'd like to make a mod out of err... well, this community. I'd like to know which members are most active (and thus most known).
Also, I still have to pick nearly everything (like weapons, for example), so any and every suggestion is welcome. I may even pitch in some translations (I can do Dutch, maybe German; I'll re-do the English one as well).
A list for the things that will come (I'll edit away when there's an update; keep checking this post)
Gostek changes (though it's really weird, looking at all that pixel art in the folder :-\)
Weapon changes (images, sounds, etc)
Maps
Custom Interfaces for the Registered
A customized Standard Interface (you guys need to teach me how to do THAT though; for instance the Mecha mod has it)
All well-known Soldat Community Members as Bots (no, you're not all gonna get 100% accuracy =P)
Translations (Dutch, English) + Alamo's German Translation
Items in bold are complete, items in italics are under construction and 'normal' text means there's nothing done yet.

This was first posted in the wrong forum, namely the Fan Apps.

EDIT: I suddenly realize I can't make decent maps (and I am too lazy to learn right now :-P). Anyone up for the job?

damnnation
May 25, 2005, 9:33 pm
show off your 1337 mods!/general discussions
wrong posting place budd
nice idea

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 9:44 pm
D'oh! Where should this be? They told me it should be in the Mods section (which I believe is here >.>).
Thanks BTW.

damnnation
May 25, 2005, 9:54 pm
just leave it here and wait till someone moves it ^^

caliber
May 25, 2005, 9:55 pm
uhh so do you have any talent or anything? Do you know how to make weapons?

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 10:09 pm
I know how to make weapons/Bots/Interfaces; Maps needs some work though. Sounds of guns may pose a problem; though I have some sources (other games, Internet etc). I should be fine. :-)
But, if you wanna help, just say so, all help is welcome ;-)

Alamo
May 25, 2005, 10:36 pm
Where did my post go?

anyway: Deutsch

Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 10:38 pm
I reposted the whole thing.
*edits first post*

Meandor
May 26, 2005, 5:41 pm
Moved to Gen. Discussion due to lack of screeny :>

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 6:11 pm
Huh? Oh. Er... that's because nothing si done yet. I have school work (aka a test) tomorrow, so after that I'll be able to start working on it.