( search forums )
Inf_Bunker Number 07
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
May 25, 2005, 10:04 pm
Inf_Bunker Number 07
[IMAGE]
Atop a secluded hill lies the Impenetrable Bunker Number 07. Built By the Germans for a defensive stand, you must Breach it, or help defend it.

INF_Bunker Number07 Is a inf map that I worked on for a couple of weeks, making oodles of custom scenery for it. This kind of my first real good map, I have shading but in some areas its not all that great. Many hours of work went into it though , so i hope you enjoy. Its kind of desighned to go with my WW2 the Complete saga mod (link in my sig). So with all that outa the way, heres the screens and download. (I linked them because they're kinda big and would take up to much room).

[Overview]

[Map Editor Shots]

Stats:

Bot support: No

Custom Scenery: Yes

If somone would like to do the waypoints for me I'd be very gratefull :p

Put the .Bmp files in your scenery folder and the .PMS file in your map folder.

[*~Download~*]

DesFS
May 25, 2005, 10:11 pm
It looks original that's for sure. I dunno if I'll dl it though, at least not yet.

Blackdavis
May 25, 2005, 10:31 pm
Wow looks nice
Do Bot support or put the map on a public server :)
this map is so damn good :)

Rambo_6
May 26, 2005, 12:03 am
work on your shading... I see barely any. Also, it's a good idea to not use fullblack polys.

Cool lookin map so far though.

Norse
May 26, 2005, 12:08 am
Nice idea, FM. I agree with Rambo on shading though :/ Also it looks kind of funky from the overview when I noticed the tunnels underneath the landscape. The black polys and the orangish/brown kinda collide without any transition. Dunno if that's mmy eyesight or not. It gets worse everyday :F Way to go, FM!

Unlucky 13
May 26, 2005, 7:12 am
Eyh? Red spawns twice and Blue don't spawn?
I guess Red spawn low, but...
Anyway, from the screen shots, the shading leave a little to be desired, but overall the layout looks good.
I have no use in D/L until I can get online play to work, though.

Blackdavis
May 26, 2005, 9:08 am
[IMAGE]
There are Blue Spawnpoints :P

IlIdan
May 26, 2005, 12:16 pm
make a forest and not only 4!

Plz better shading!

and many more ... ^^

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 1:08 pm
holy... it looks good man

zoldat
May 26, 2005, 1:22 pm
HOLY MOLY yes

IlIdan
May 26, 2005, 1:51 pm
me not find.

The creator must very do for a good map -.-

chakapoko maker
May 26, 2005, 3:06 pm
oh-great-map in overview. it's very well done in game, too. looks like a real small land, the effect of 2 weeks struggle :D.
about the gameplay, red will lose everytime because of the last passage which is narrow and close to respawn points of blue. but it has enough mood for play and it's important. small glitch(bouncy roof of bunker) and big scenery don't much matter(though i prefer nothing at space).
i think you should make more maps. there are some fun things like as neutral color and shading on poly, collider and z axis on scenery, wiring work on waypoint, etc. then mix them into one!

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 2:35 pm
(Please refrain from swearing)ing nice map ! I love it ! Marshal ? U are teh demigod !!! ^.^

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 5:29 pm
First off, thank you all for your encouraging comments :) I'm realy glad you all liked it.

And to Blackdavis

quote:Originally posted by BlackdavisWow looks nice
Do Bot support or put the map on a public server :)
this map is so damn good :)

I'm not quite sure how to do bot support :/ And I dont have my own server. If you ask somone who does maybe they will, I'd like that too, cause I cant even realy play on my own map :p So just tell them to download and see if they'll do it. Oh and if somone does put it up can you let me know so I can play on that server? :p Thanks to all

Leo Da Lunerfox
May 27, 2005, 8:53 pm
That is similar to the French Mageot Line bunkers, I've always wanted to do something like that for a long while now...

Maxx
May 27, 2005, 9:53 pm
Very nice HUGE map.

I like all those pretteh sceneries.
=D

T-Money
May 28, 2005, 1:23 pm
DAAAMN! Map is f-word'in TOIT! Love the look of it man...the sceneries are just so...friggin....gooooood. 9/10. I would complain about there being no bots but this map is waaaay the hell too good to play alone.

Deleted User
June 1, 2005, 10:18 pm
Has anobody put this one server yet? I'd realy like to play it with some other people :p

SPARTAN_III
June 2, 2005, 9:33 am
does the cannon mean artillery? or is it jst scenery?

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 1:43 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIdoes the cannon mean artillery? or is it jst scenery?

Just scenery, I did'nt even know about artillary till a little bit ago

P.s, can somone please put this on their server :p

_Mancer_
June 3, 2005, 3:34 am
Ahgg the shading is HORRIBLE

Who flung poo
June 3, 2005, 4:05 am
1 word...Loverly

EDITIs this a real Bunker from WWII?

Deleted User
June 3, 2005, 3:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Who flung poo1 word...Loverly

EDITIs this a real Bunker from WWII?

Thanks =) And no its not, I drew up the designs on paper first then did it.

@Mancer: The shading looks alot better if you play in the daytime :p For some reason it looks realy bad at night....probably cause I made it in the day

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 6:51 am
This is a nice map

rabidhamster
August 9, 2005, 8:27 am
even though this shouldn' be coming from me, as long as the gameplay kicks, shading don't matter.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 12:15 pm
I love this map

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 2:23 pm
Well, this map caught my eye - im done raging over 1.3 so ill give my reveiw:

The concept and layout looks excellent, makes me want to make maps like this. It truly looks like you worked your butt off to create this. Im impressed. The gameplay seems like good fun and with such a large map it could be a good challenge. Great use of sceneries too. I cant really tell from the overview or the screenies if there are obstacles in the straight tunnels to help against auto spammers and blind barret shooting, if so, ignore this, if not it wouldnt hurt to add a few boxes or sandbags to help.

The only problem I have with this is the shading...shading isnt required for gameplay to work good but god this map screams a need for it - im sorry its been said like 5 times - gameplay is one thing but looks are another. Well, its good regardless.

If you cant waypoint it, id just find someone calling themselves a pro waypointer and ask them to do it before you released it - oh well.

Ill download it.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 4:07 pm
MAN THATS GREAT i love blue base make great for online