( search forums )
Irritating
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
SPARTAN_III
May 26, 2005, 12:34 pm
i was having a little tactics session with one of my clan members once, about 3 weeks ago. we were discussing and demostrating different tactics. i had mysteriously forgotten to password the server (or did he tell me not to?) and this guy joined and said in all caps "YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF STOOPID N00BS AND UR CLAN SUCKS!" but whaddya know, he has a minigun and his name is soldier. classic n00b, no? then he pulls out a LAW, and you wont believe this, he fires out of it, a SPREAD OF LAW MISSILES. 3 seconds later he fires ANOTHER. and hes STANDING UP!

so me and my clan friend, we decided to gang up and (Please refrain from swearing) the hell out of this haxxoring n00b. we worked together and covered his blind spots, me with AK, my friend with ruger. eventually the score was 29-15 to us. and then he yelled: "YOU GUYS SUCK FOR NOT USING TRAINERS! N00BS!" and he left, thank god.

a while later (5 mins, cos we were both so pissed that we couldnt concentrate) we broke off. i went to another server and took out my frustrations.

but whaddya know, it aint the end.

the guy joins again. i know its him, because as soon as he joins, he yells: "I OWNED TWO ASF CLANGUYS AND THEY WAS USING CHEATS AND I WASNT!!!"

i almost shouted: "shut up you mother(Please refrain from swearing)er!" but i didnt. no need to aggravate anybody there. problem was, everyone believed him, saw my clantag in my name, and started ganging up on me >:(

and i was very pissed........so i left.

m00`
May 26, 2005, 12:39 pm
dont mind the asshat, hes jsut jealous ;q

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 1:04 pm
aha.. one of those types.. gotta hate em.. :P

Melba
May 26, 2005, 2:56 pm
I had fun yesterday accusing people for using hacks, you should try it sometime

karmazon
May 26, 2005, 11:38 pm
I know you're (Please refrain from swearing)ing hack melba, I'll tell Sticks !

Kyklis
May 26, 2005, 11:42 pm
Solution : Screenshot. Screenshot things like that ,and proove that you won. Wait, scatch that. He'll just say you edited it.

Green Barret
May 27, 2005, 1:44 am
Yeah... the more players that play a game, the more irritating noobs and cheaters come. A sad truth that has ruined many games.

Svirin Kerath
May 27, 2005, 6:00 pm
when will there be a "no n00b" filter for soldat servers?

hey, that probably belongs in a suggestion thread...

Mini Man
May 28, 2005, 10:55 am
lol, well sounds like a bad day, At least you did actually owned that (Insert appropriate swear word) Noob it wouldnt of been worse if you lost :)

(Woot! 200th post! :D)

Jap_man
May 28, 2005, 1:22 pm
Well, I guess there are people like that and unfortunately there really isn't much that you can do with these kinds of situations. Just ignore those kinds of players and try to avoid playing them in the future.

SPARTAN_III
May 28, 2005, 4:37 pm
nah, nce to get a kick out of beating a guy who is (i say superior when i actually mean advanced using unfair method) to you.

@svirin- how bout a no h4xx0r filter while were at it eh?

Svirin Kerath
May 29, 2005, 5:07 pm
that's a good idea.

or maybe i should make another n00b brigade to bring these people into line!

Jamesmax0
May 31, 2005, 2:26 pm
Lol, I'm in! *starts waving nightstick around*