( search forums )
Big Nuke Explosion BETA
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 1:12 pm
http://www.llsc.us/members/*hhh*/uploads/Beta%20Nuke.rar <--Mushrom--<

this is a breakthrough..
i have no time to finish it so if anyone wants to then go right ahead. PM me first though..

[IMAGE]

BTW: This was the hardest thing i've made.. prolly the biggest explosion ever.

Blackdavis
May 26, 2005, 1:22 pm
W o W
looks nice

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 3:51 pm
I'm'a dl this one for sure (when done).
=D

Felix
May 26, 2005, 4:04 pm
looks a bit strange in game, but i keep it :)

Deleted User
May 26, 2005, 4:05 pm
Er, Um, It looks like it belongs in a 3rd person RTS game :/ It looks like you have a buirds eye view instead of looking at it sidways, but I dunno, hafta try it ingame

T-Money
May 26, 2005, 11:06 pm
It's kinda wierd ingame but i still really like it.

DesFS
May 27, 2005, 2:31 am
It looks like it's from C&C Red Alert 2 except it's smaller looking.

SPARTAN_III
May 27, 2005, 2:32 am
O-M-G thats cool. but pink? and birdseye?

SuperKill
May 27, 2005, 4:59 am
it is the ra2 explosion :|

Felix
May 27, 2005, 5:46 am
ok, now the explosion sux lol, when something explod in the air, there's a mushrom? ...

SPARTAN_III
May 27, 2005, 8:47 am
^^agree, but thats a classic nuke explosion

m00`
May 27, 2005, 9:56 am
hhh, ripping graphics does not = good modder, your ripping graphics and claiming everything your own, and putting your name all over them which i find pretty sad

SPARTAN_III
May 27, 2005, 10:13 am
still, it is a nice explosion.

m00`
May 27, 2005, 10:18 am
....from another game

SPARTAN_III
May 27, 2005, 11:06 am
aw, cmon. dont trash game-based mods. there good. well, most of them

BUT THE FLAMER SHOT LOOK (Please refrain from swearing)!!!!!!

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 2:10 pm
It looks nice
but it really looks like that one from RA2 or that from Starcraft :\

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 3:12 pm
when i said that i "made" it.. i meant that i "made" it soldat compatible.. m00' = (Please refrain from swearing)!

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 4:39 pm
Try to make it 2d.

Rambo_6
May 27, 2005, 9:09 pm
Way to steal from Command and Conquer red Alert 2 :P

You didn't even cite Red Alert 2, you ripper. It doesn't seem that you said you "made" it soldat compatible.

QUOTE: This was the hardest thing i've made.. prolly the biggest explosion ever.

You said 'made', not 'made soldat compatible'.

So really, HHH = (Please refrain from swearing)

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 11:54 pm
omg. so all your explosions are ripped???

and lol... flamer would look bull.

anyways, i agree with rambo6, you are a |\|00\/\/83.

Deleted User
May 27, 2005, 11:58 pm
quote:
anyways, i agree with rambo6, you are a |\|008\/\/83

Don't just blankly state that somone is a n00b. Tell them why you think that, and dont just go along with other peoples posts, you have your own personality :p

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:03 am
well what if i agree with rambo6? what if that is my "personality"? and do you think |\|00\/\/835 are ppl who rip explosions frame by frame off of games, and call them their own, and post millions of topics about them on the forums?

well, i do.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dwell what if i agree with rambo6? what if that is my "personality"? and do you think |\|00\/\/835 are ppl who rip explosions frame by frame off of games, and call them their own, and post millions of topics about them on the forums?

well, i do.

First of all, lets not get hot headed over a stupid explosion :p And second, yeah I do think it was realy lame that he took it from a game and Did'nt give credit. But you dont need to bash him to peices. And Rambo6 alredy said what needed to be said, so simply agreeing with him is doing nothing but increasing your post count ;)

In any event lets just drop it, and HHH, I dont have a prog with u taking explosions from other games, just give credit where credit is due

m00`
May 28, 2005, 1:11 am
quote:Originally posted by HHHwhen i said that i "made" it.. i meant that i "made" it soldat compatible.. m00' = (Please refrain from swearing)!

your acting as if you made it from scratch and not giving any credit, and putting your name all over it. 'I MADE THIS IT WAS SO HARD BUT IT FINALLY WORKED I AM SO GOOD I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS EXPLOSION I MADE, FOR I MADE IT, MY NAME IS HHH I MADE IT, IT TOOK ME 24 HOURS THATS HOW I MADE IT.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:57 am
How the hell would i know where the explosion came from! you sons of (Please refrain from swearing)es!

i grabbed the gif file from google. i didn't see a name there and i don't give A CRAP about the rest. but if said "This is from red alert" then i would give it credit, but since there wasn't.. then to hell with it.

m00`
May 28, 2005, 8:13 am
so it was from a gif file and you didnt intend to rip it of from a game which makes the task even easier to accomplish, so you bascially put no effort into this :/

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 8:20 am
i wouldn't even know how ripp of a explosion from a game..

EDIT: as i said in the start, i won't work on it anymore cause i didn't think it looked nive and it was hard ao if anyone want to fic it then they'r welcome to to that. End of discussion.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 3:48 pm
ripping explosions off games is easy. dont act like you dont know how. when the explosion plays, you just take screen after screen of every frame, then resize it, add transparency, and voila, a fully ripped explosion that you "made".

edit: look at next post. hhh, thats still ripping.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 4:31 pm
i grabbed a gif file from google so (Please refrain from swearing) of! Punk!