( search forums )
Schapelle Corby - good luck
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
mickle89
May 27, 2005, 10:03 am
Well she got 20 years. Stupid Indonesian judge. I wanna smash him. She's innocent all the way. May she feel safe in prison.

Schapelle Corby - good luck!

Unlucky 13
May 27, 2005, 10:20 am
All here too.
I was shaking in rage when I watched the news tonight.
The post below me gave me an idea...
*cough*
And the main thing is that if it was in Australia, she would have be innocent! And at the end of the report, the guys were unhappy she ain't dead or got life! OMG...
Let's throw the lasts words of theirs back at their teeth.
"Go to hell!"

Milkman Dan
May 27, 2005, 10:23 am
yus that is sad, she was hot and obviously innocent, atleast she isnt getting death *cough*napalmindonesia*cough*

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 10:27 am
It makes me spew. I had a tear in my eye when i heard the news. Just imagine if it was you.

m00`
May 27, 2005, 10:29 am
TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL

[7:28pm]«@ jap_man» m00`: reply saying "TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL"

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 10:31 am
was that neccessary for such an emotional thread

m00`
May 27, 2005, 10:32 am
blame jap man he gave me respect points for that

Captain Ben
May 27, 2005, 10:34 am
Methinks I'll point out a Bulletin letter.
Schapelle Corby may be innocent or guilty but the myopic Australian view of this case is pathetic. Corby is unanimously innocent in Australian eyes because she's white, good looking and is at the end of her emotional capacity. No one mentions the other Australian passport-holders doing time in Indonesian jails because they're of Asian descent. Hypocrisy 1.
No one complained when Indonesian judges sentenced the Bali bombers to death. Their courts were working fine then. Now we are out raged. Hypocrisy 2.
Can you imagine an Indonesian on trial in Australia being allowed to enter in court some chit-chat from a prisoner flown in from Jakarta? Hypocrisy number 3.

Alex Hill, Singapore.

I totally agree with that letter. Australia wanted Schapelle to fill the sentence out in Australia.
What the (Please refrain from swearing)? I'm not anti-Australia, but why should Australians be allowed special rights in other countries?
The evidence was against her. Weed in her body board bag? Of course they're going to point fingers. But still, I don't agree with the length of the sentence, but that's Indonesia, not Australia. She should be grateful she didn't get sentenced to death.

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 10:42 am
Lets forget the details and think of her.

frogboy
May 27, 2005, 10:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben
No one complained when Indonesian judges sentenced the Bali bombers to death. Their courts were working fine then. Now we are out raged. Hypocrisy 2.

There's a slight difference between killing and injuring hundreds of people and smuggling drugs in to a country.

EDIT: Also, it makes no sense that someone would smuggle drugs into Indonesia - apparently you'd get a lot more money over here for it. Also, only a few of the people responsible got death - some got life, some got a few years, and one person was cleared.

Captain Ben
May 27, 2005, 11:34 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyThere's a slight difference between killing and injuring hundreds of people and smuggling drugs in to a country.

What it meant was that no one in Australia complained when the Bali bombers were sentenced to death, but as soon as an Australian is in trouble with a risk of the death sentence, everyone says how bad the Indonesian law system is.

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 11:40 am
Lets not fight now....lets all do it for Schapelle. I wanna sign a petition thing

Captain Ben
May 27, 2005, 11:43 am
A petition won't do a damn thing.

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 11:45 am
shhh

lastpatriot
May 27, 2005, 11:57 am
Of course not, Cap. A petition to an organized government will not do anything. A direct protest in Jakarta, maybe...

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 11:59 am
I didnt actually mean it - what i meant is that i want to help

mickle89
May 27, 2005, 3:30 pm
she may be getting transferred to aus

Captain Ben
May 27, 2005, 3:50 pm
Proscecuted Australians shouldn't get special rights in other countries.

BManx2000
May 27, 2005, 7:52 pm
mickle89, you care too much.

SuperKill
May 27, 2005, 8:51 pm
um
what the hell are you talking about?

Cookie`
May 27, 2005, 8:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89she may be getting transferred to aus

"The appeal process could take 18 months, meaning Corby would not be transferred to an Australian prison under any prisoner transfer agreement before 2007."

Drug smuggler got ownt!

Btw 4kg is a hell of alot of pot...

DeafBox
May 28, 2005, 1:56 am
quote:No one complained when Indonesian judges sentenced the Bali bombers to death. Their courts were working fine then.
Actually its the complete opposite. Alot of them didnt get death, if any, a few only got like 20 years and the guy who planned the thing was sentenaced to like a year and then was let out on a technicality.

Milkman Dan
May 28, 2005, 2:13 am
i think the reason some didnt get death because they would be happy to die for their cause or something, saw it on the news a while ago