( search forums )
(Please refrain from swearing)ing pissed off
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazon
May 28, 2005, 1:37 am
I installed sk's cell shading mod, and it said it doesn't change weapons(I have pro savage card, so my graphics are messed up, and I can't see the default weapons). I modded the default weapons so I'm able to see them. I install the mod and it (Please refrain from swearing)ing changed my weapon graphics !!! So now I'm not able to see the weapons, bullets and all that (Please refrain from swearing) i modded. NOW I HAVE TO (Please refrain from swearing)ING MOD EVERYTHING FROM THE SCRATCH, IT TAKES (Please refrain from swearing)ING DAYS. THEY SHOULD NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAZ MONEY, YOU CANT APPRECIATE (Please refrain from swearing).

Alamo
May 28, 2005, 1:39 am
... like... backups?

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 1:44 am
LIEK (Please refrain from swearing)ING BUCKPUPS I HAD UNTIL MY FATHER DELETED THEM
(Please refrain from swearing) I had such a bad day, I'm so pissed off at everything, especially that stupid (Please refrain from swearing) in my cartooning class I almost stabbed in a throat, I am crazy and I (Please refrain from swearing)ing kill everyone. Man the my aura today is so (Please refrain from swearing)ed up. Man I don't have an experience in being so angry, cause I'm a happy guy. (Please refrain from swearing) (Please refrain from swearing) (Please refrain from swearing) mother(Please refrain from swearing)er I KNOW THAT NO ONE CARES
Boomshakalaka I'll listen to some happy music
thank you I love you

peemonkey
May 28, 2005, 2:00 am
(Please refrain from swearing)

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 2:21 am
when ppl get angry i laugh at them
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

mickle89
May 28, 2005, 2:43 am
I made a pro savage mod a while back....It's just the standard soldat interface/guns/etc but everything shows full except the scenery.

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 3:04 am
I'm ok now, but I won't play soldat for a while

Till I stop being lazy and mod the weapons again, mother(Please refrain from swearing)ers (Please refrain from swearing)es and hos pieces of feces (Please refrain from swearing) i live in a mother(Please refrain from swearing)ing trashcan computer blue

Captain Ben
May 28, 2005, 3:31 am
Someone already made a mod for Savage cards... Scenery included.

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 3:37 am
WHERE IS IT OH PLEASE TELL ME

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 5:12 am
please can someone give me a link ?

Michal
May 28, 2005, 5:27 am
I <3 this thread.
I go to sleep now -_-

mickle89
May 28, 2005, 5:55 am
I made a mod for savage cards...without scenery, but who made the one with scenery.

www.freewebs.com/soldatmods2 is where mine is located.

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 7:35 am
Thanks mickle i'll give you a bj for that
but weapons aren't that good(can't see socom for example)

Oh please tell me where's the mod with the scenery

JiggaBlue
May 28, 2005, 7:48 am
I WANNA (Please refrain from swearing)

mickle89
May 28, 2005, 7:53 am
Extend the height of the image and fill it with the transparent green.

If u edit the scenery so it shows it full remember it will take ages to load up. Famine already tried it and he said it was slow as.

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 8:09 am
yeah I already fixed all I wanted, it's not as good as my :P but i like it

that fuking sniper
May 28, 2005, 8:21 am
... Restart Soldat? Yea. It works.

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 8:23 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper... Restart Soldat? Yea. It works.

YOU DARKNESS, YOU BLACK - LATE NIGHT - EVIL MOTHA(Please refrain from swearing)AS - BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS! YOU RAW... DARKNESS... YOU... DELIRIOUS... MOTHA(Please refrain from swearing)AS. YOU WAS COLD AS ICE.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 8:26 am
DNA.styx will come down on you like a ton'a bricks it you don't shut the hell up!

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 8:27 am
what the (Please refrain from swearing) are you (Please refrain from swearing)ing about, this is bashpit

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 9:02 am
Fukk you then..

JiggaBlue
May 28, 2005, 9:54 am
HHH you are one dumb mother(Please refrain from swearing)er.

Liber_Lupus
May 28, 2005, 11:21 am
YES YOU STUPID MOTHERS. YOU NO GOOD FEMALES!

karmazon
May 28, 2005, 6:43 pm
so what's up, where's the full prosavage mod ?