( search forums )
Dual Uzis
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 2:32 am

Dual Uzis
By Field Marshal BM

Well, ever since I've had soldat I wanted Some kind of Dual Machine guns. So I decided I was tired of making and in a flash of inspiration it came to me "Dual Uzis to replace the mp5".

Now, I chose the mp5 because of its fast rate of fire, it seems more realistic that way. I have modified the bullet into two bullets, the muzzle flash into two blasts, and two shells fall out of the guns now. I have also changed the sounds on both types, (thats right I have two).

I have Dual uzis, and silenced Dual uzis. So the choice is yours if you want to run around silenting pumping twice as much machine gun fire into the enemy silently, or if you wanna blast with no regret :p. So with all that outa the way, Dual Uzis by Field Marshal BM.

P.s: All guns are made from scratch by me, please do not put these in your mod and not give me credit for them. Thank You.

[IMAGE]

Downloads:

Dual Uzis Pack

SPARTAN_III
May 28, 2005, 2:54 am
brilliant. d/ls

too bad we cant double the damage....

wait, can you make one normal and one silent uzi?

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 5:18 am
its ok... maybe just a single uzi would have looked better.

May 28, 2005, 7:10 am
Not bad. I think the gunfire is a bit off, but thats my opinion

JiggaBlue
May 28, 2005, 7:34 am
Damn, I love this, it gives mp5 a use in soldat. I love mods the bring sodlat back to life... XD

Gen0cide
May 28, 2005, 7:40 am
But..if the bullets split,how will you know which one is the real one?

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:40 am
Yea! Nice work , I like them. I choose no-silenced :)

SPARTAN_III
May 28, 2005, 9:34 am
good point there, gen0cide. maybe the space between the bullets is the "hotspot" so to speak.

because really, two would go up and two would go down becuse of the mp5's spread

or maybe i should just be an ass and say "go crouch and there wont be a spread dumbass" but im not that bad.

anyway, i use silenced, with the sound of unsilenced. its unrealistic, but who CARES?

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:13 pm
from the screenshot, I would say it looks nice

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:48 pm
Thanks for all your posative comments :) Oh and about the two bullets, its not a problem at all, if you play ingame you just naturally try and get both bullets on the person like the desert eagles, so for me its no problem. And if you just looked at the screenshot please download it and try it out (the unsilenced version) I LOVE how the sounds came out =D It sounds like you are firing two cannons :p

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 3:31 pm
Yes!

peemonkey
May 28, 2005, 5:25 pm
anyone else notice that it's two micro-uzi's, not full size?

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:11 pm
Who said they were full size?

Oh and aznblood you can use them in your mod, just make sure you give me credit for them.

Marine
May 28, 2005, 8:03 pm
Oh my God.

You get a 15 out of 10 for this one. Excellent concept, excellent MODing, EXCELLENT sfx. Very nicely done.

You must have put a (Please refrain from swearing)load of work into this. The only minor thing I see is in the weapon-gfx of it, it looks like there's only one. No biggy though, since when you fire it it looks like two.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by MarineOh my God.

You get a 15 out of 10 for this one. Excellent concept, excellent MODing, EXCELLENT sfx. Very nicely done.

You must have put a (Please refrain from swearing)load of work into this. The only minor thing I see is in the weapon-gfx of it, it looks like there's only one. No biggy though, since when you fire it it looks like two.

Thanks so much =D Thats weird about the weapons gfx, cause I actualy did put two there :-/

Thanks again :D

JiggaBlue
May 28, 2005, 9:37 pm
Yeah, man, I want you to make new desert eagle, I think you make soem of the best mods. Really glad you find the time to do it.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 10:38 pm
Thanks =) What do you want me to mod the eagles into?

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 12:18 am
Oh yeah, Just give me credit for the idea ;)

JiggaBlue
May 29, 2005, 12:54 am
Duel revolvers would be really cool, old west six shooters is what i always wanted for deagles.

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 12:59 am
I tried to d/l this mod and it wont freakin' work >_<

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 2:48 am
Hmm, I dont realy know whats wrong. :-/

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 3:44 am
Hmm lemmie rephrase that...

I placed it into the soldat directory and all... but the mp5 is still the same -.-

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 3:46 am
Did you take all the folders out of the main folder first? if not, go into either the silenced uzi or the regular uzi folder and copy the folders then paste them in your soldat directory.

Back up the folders you have first

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 4:57 pm
yey, looks good, sounds good (and I think it makes me even play better with MP5, but that's just me). Thumbs up!

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 5:17 pm
I got it to work now ^^

It feels so weird though... porobably cuz it dosnt kill them faster :P

Maxx
May 29, 2005, 5:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoI think it makes me even play better with MP5, but that's just me.

This mod makes me better too, somehow...

I love the silenced uzi's sound.

I'm never takin' this mod off, it's so great!
Thank you.

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dwell, i guess im kinda like alamo then. with 1337 weapons, i play better. like with the steyr, which i suck with. but once its a carbine/maverick, i own.

Same here, with the M4 mod put over the Steyr, I just rule with it. Maybe someone should do a compilation of leet guns. Include Michal's M4 and these Uzis ;)

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 11:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamoquote:Originally posted by aznbl00dwell, i guess im kinda like alamo then. with 1337 weapons, i play better. like with the steyr, which i suck with. but once its a carbine/maverick, i own.

Same here, with the M4 mod put over the Steyr, I just rule with it. Maybe someone should do a compilation of leet guns. Include Michal's M4 and these Uzis ;)

I seem to do better with these uzis too, its realy weird. Thanks for all your posative comments

JiggaBlue
May 30, 2005, 1:01 am
Hey, what about my idea for the deagles?

reckon
May 30, 2005, 1:11 am
A while back I made some Colt Anacondas, I never distributed them on the forums.
Heres an interface pic:
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 1:38 am
They look pretty neat, but they could use some more shading

@JiggaBlue: Yeah, I'm thinking of what I can do

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 4:35 am
Stop spamming my thread :p

Any other comments, suggjestions, complaints? :p

Hoodlum
June 2, 2005, 6:49 pm
I am going to download this it looks good.

Deleted User
June 5, 2005, 6:05 pm
Omg, same for me, when I use these I fricken OWN!!! Field Marshall, you need to keep up the good work!

Deleted User
June 6, 2005, 12:56 am
Glad you're enjoying it :p And I'm currently making a spec ops mod with the gosteks I've alredy made (click the pic in my sig and scroll down to the swat soldier and spec ops) Look for it soon

Deleted User
June 8, 2005, 2:08 pm
Can't wait! ;)

skill
June 30, 2005, 11:16 pm
Me neither...
btw, im leet

Deleted User
June 30, 2005, 11:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by skillMe neither...
btw, im leet

You don't Have to.

Btw, Don't spam :p You said nothing whatsoever about the actual mod

EDIT: I've fixed some problems with the uzis while I was at it, including the weapons clips, the weapons themselves, the SFX and the weapons fire. Interface is the same. Enjoy