( search forums )
Crossfire Mod ver. 2.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
T-Money
May 28, 2005, 11:32 am
Mkay...this is a preview of my second mod. Made it in about two hours on this rainy, boring day...nothin else to do. Anyways, here's a little pic of the guns-interface-gfx for yall homeskillets.

[IMAGE]

Sorry for the kinda crappy image quality.

Ima get the actual thing up soon as possible...my computer keeps freezing on me. Anyways, constructive criticism is appreciated. I hope to make my mod better, so please don't just mindlessly flame me. If you got somethin to say, say it in a way that will help solve the problem.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:35 pm
looks good.
BUT! the guns are to "Thin" and the ak-47 looks sad ( is bent in the front)

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 12:35 pm
Wow , IMO is nice ! But I think that AK is too long and big. Without that Its good :D
U Japan and Korean guys make super graphic :O

T-Money
May 28, 2005, 12:54 pm
Thanks...

@HHH- what do you mean, "the front looks bent"? The AKM comes standard-issued with a bayonet/knife mounted below the barrel, maybe that's what you're referring to?

@Dairy- thanks, but I'm actually American (<<observe my white mug). We live on a military base.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 2:22 pm
at the front of the ak-47, it looks like its bent downwards.

T-Money
May 28, 2005, 3:15 pm
Yeh...as i thought. The bayonet on the bottom adds some extra thickness on the bottom and kinda creates an optical illusion of...uh...extreme wierdness.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 3:30 pm
Yes it does. RUBBERUBBERUBBER '47s! SHWEET!

*downloads and uses the ruber AKM-47*

SPARTAN_III
May 28, 2005, 4:41 pm
the guns look too thin.

btw, y the hell is your ammo belt for the M249 blue???

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 6:37 pm
Military base ??? Thats sounds for adventure ^_^ I can see u. U are all white !
And when u complete this mod ?

peemonkey
May 28, 2005, 7:11 pm
it's AKM, not "ak-47 akm"
i hate the way people do interface like this, with a 1 pixel black line meant to be a barrel or something thick. it really doesnt look like the gun it's trying to be.
your M79 is much much too thin in the barrel

T-Money
May 29, 2005, 12:42 am
Aight guys...thanks for the advice. Im gonna work on this and implement the advice you gave and put the actual mod up approximately whenever i feel like it.

@Spartan- that's not the belt. I kinda (Please refrain from swearing)ed it up but it's an ammo box, it is a bit too thin (as is everything else) but the ammo box for US issued M249s is often that blue-green color.

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 1:37 am
it looks... alright. could use some work though. nothing I would use.. its so many great mods out there now, so good luck topping them ;)