( search forums )
Pissing Off Pets. :O
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 6:47 pm
My dog hates it when I cover her in a blanket, so I got a cool idea. I grabbed a huge blanket my mom dosn't really care about, and sort of, started wearing it around my dog. So, a bit earlier when she was sleeping, I sort of jumped on here, and covered her. It freaked her out and she almost bit me in the face. I completely covered her, and I guess she couldn't see anything. Now, she's scared when I have a blanket on my bed, or something. Funny stuff. :)

You guys do anything mean to your pets?

Denacke
May 28, 2005, 6:50 pm
... ;(

Kazuki
May 28, 2005, 6:54 pm
lol, My dog hates the vaccuum cleaner. She thinks it's like some immortal enemy or something. She sometimes attacks it when we're using it because of the loud noise it makes. So sometimes I really get the urge to scare her with it. It's pretty funny, actually. She backs off and then jumps on it with her mouth in "attack mode," haha.

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 6:55 pm
yea my dog is crazy when it comes to blankets. One day i put a blanket on hte floor and i hid underneath it and then after he walks by a couple times i start yelling his name. so he gets closer to the blanket. then when he gets really close i start moving the blanket really fast. Then he bit me REALLY hard and wouldnt let go. then i covered him with a blanket and ran away.

Thats my story

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:03 pm
Yeah Kazuki, my dog also hates the vaccuum. It's annoying 'cause she wont stop barking when I run it. :(

peemonkey
May 28, 2005, 7:12 pm
you guys are sick. my dog justs sits there. he's a bulldog i named face, and he smells (Please refrain from swearing)ing horrible and is super ugly. my 2nd best friend ;)

Deleted User
May 28, 2005, 7:13 pm
if i'm mean to my pets? yea, all the time..

right now my cat is limpimg on the back feet :D
and he never saw it coming! BAHAHAHAK!

Liber_Lupus
May 28, 2005, 8:32 pm
MEANIES!
I sometimes poke my cat with my index finger when his in a sleep, until he gets really really pissed off. Then he slowly approaches you with a clever face on. And attacks! He tries to jump into your face with his sharp claws. He usually fails, then he goes around you and jumps onto your feet. And it hurts, alot.
My cat is also scared of the vaccuum cleaner, he rans away from it like it's fire.

Maxx
May 28, 2005, 8:42 pm
This isn't very mean, but when my cockateil( (sp?), NOT cockatoo, a cockatoo is much bigger) is preening her feathers, she'll be facing the opposite direction and i'll poke her. She instantly snaps at me, but not meanly, then like 2 seconds later, she's completely calm again.

I also have a slightly larger bird, but I don't mess with her...

And the other bird hates the broom as much as the vacuum, lol; maybe 'cause the whole dang thing is green.

ALSO, a couple days ago, I picked up the phone, and she started screaming, lol.

Elemental
May 28, 2005, 8:48 pm
..you gonna finish that story? XD

Maxx
May 28, 2005, 8:51 pm
Yea.

Michal
May 28, 2005, 9:00 pm
Back when I had a cat I learned this funny trick...
I would find him when he was just sitting somewhere and put my face about a foot from him. Then I would just stare him in the eyes for a long time. Eventually it would drive him crazy and he would attack, it was really funny :P

Try it with your pet...

?
May 29, 2005, 12:06 am
Whenever the goats get out of their pen we shoot them with bb guns.... teach them to not get out

Vijchtidoodah
May 29, 2005, 12:11 am
You keep goatse in a pen!

?
May 29, 2005, 12:15 am
Its about as big as a football field, for only 4 or 5 goats...

that fuking sniper
May 29, 2005, 12:18 am
My cat hated water... I tried putting it in a little bowl to wash it once and... yea....

Cookie`
May 29, 2005, 12:44 am
Lawnmowers, anything like an empty bag or box, blankets, vacuum cleaner, water pistols and the hose, and my pool lol
My dog use to run around on my pool the first winter and then when it became summer she thought she could still run on top of it >.< Splash! So now she has been afraid of it ever since

JiggaBlue
May 29, 2005, 12:56 am
Hmm..well me and my brother used to put our cat in a pillow case and slam it into walls ans stuff. I think that scared it, we were really young though.

Also, the only thing my old dog was scared of was the huge cat that lived across the street. This cat would chase my dog around the neiborhood...XD

Cookie`
May 29, 2005, 12:58 am
wtf u douche bag animal abuser >.<

Famine
May 29, 2005, 1:11 am
quote: Hmm..well me and my brother used to put our cat in a pillow case and slam it into walls ans stuff. I think that scared it, we were really young though.

That is (Please refrain from swearing)ING MESSED UP!

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 1:29 am
poor cat :(

AerialAssault
May 29, 2005, 1:41 am
put peanut butter on a dogs nose and hilarity ensues.

lastpatriot
May 29, 2005, 1:56 am
I put my hamster, may she rest in peace, in an empty VHS box(Which did not kill her, by the way. Tsarina died of old age, which was 2 years.) She had to squeeze to get out, and bit my finger soon after.

Cookie`
May 29, 2005, 2:09 am
AA that is always funny ;)

Milkman Dan
May 29, 2005, 2:24 am
i do that to one of my cats except with creme frache (nfi how to spell it)
as for annoying my animals, i dont... its just mean ;_;

Gen0cide
May 29, 2005, 2:28 am
Lol,what happens when you put peanutbutter on a dogs nose

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 2:35 am
Put tape on a cat's paw, or paws. They go crazy.

Unlucky 13
May 29, 2005, 2:48 am
My cat decided to get inside my doona cover while I was across the road, and when I came back, my doona was walking around the house! It scared the sit outta me! Not exactly what you wanted, but funny.

Also, my cat HATES my teddy bear, so when it sleeps on my bed, I put it gently on his body, and wait. When it finally wakkes up, it streches and then te teddy falls and *WOOSH!*, he scoots away.

And when my cat is outside, I turn the door handle just a teeny bit, and it looks at the door, thinking it is my Dad (who REALLY hates the cat). I don't open it, but it is a priceless look!

Dit: My 'o' key decided not to work, "dna" walking across the room...

Captain Ben
May 29, 2005, 3:20 am
My friend had a 3 legged cat. I always enjoyed pushing it over :D

m00`
May 29, 2005, 3:45 am
captain ben that is really mean you should be fined for doing that :o cruelty to animals :(

Captain Ben
May 29, 2005, 3:47 am
What about that guy who puts cats in pillow cases?

mickle89
May 29, 2005, 5:22 am
I have no pets ;(

karmazon
May 29, 2005, 5:31 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89I have no pets ;(

then shut the (Please refrain from swearing) up

Vijchtidoodah
May 29, 2005, 6:29 am
Alright, Norse isn't going to say it himself, so I'll take my chance to poke fun at him --

It turns out that Norse's mother's cat, Diablo (fitting name, as you will see), has an extreme affection for Norse. The only problem is that the cat is always at Norse's feet.

In total, Norse has broken his arm something like three or four times just from the cat tripping him.

JiggaBlue may win the award for abusing his pet the most (you sick (Please refrain from swearing)), but Norse wins the award for being most abused by his pet.

Captain Ben
May 29, 2005, 7:07 am
Lol, Vijcht! That made my day :D

eagleclaw364
May 29, 2005, 1:16 pm
Lol, my friend has a cat (3 actually). This one was called Stella, after the beer, stell artois. Quite fitting seeing as she was found in a bottle bank with her brother Buddy (named after Budweiser.) We did that coaxing thing above her head and she stood up. We moved our hand backwards, and she fell over backwards. It's hilarious. :DD

T-Money
May 29, 2005, 1:26 pm
Me and my brother used to put our cat in a closed cardboard box and stick the little (Please refrain from swearing)er on top of the bookcase. He always flipped the box off the top of the bookcase and got freaked out for like and hour. Sounds mean but that cat had a heart of pure evil...

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 1:34 pm
A while back my aunt moved in from Boston, Mass. Well, when she moved in with my Mom and me, she had two cats. She kinda took over my room aswell. Anyways, everyday when my friends and me would get home from school, we'd kinda torture the two cats. My friends and me used to flip them, and throw them at my bed (fouton (sp?)), it was fun making them do 720's. We'd throw them, making them do backflips and stuff. Those were really good years. My mom, and aunt never found out. 'Course, they were suspicious because the cats were so scared they would hide in my closet 24/7. :D

T-Money
May 29, 2005, 1:41 pm
HAHA me and my bro used to do that to our old cat as well. That cat was cool though, he didn't care even though we tossed him off the roof most of the time. *sigh* if only my bro wasn't in college...such good times we had torturing small animals together.

?
May 29, 2005, 6:23 pm
I used to put my feet under baby goats and push them into the air making them do a 360 and land on their feet(not too mean but its jsut funny to see). Also its funny when you grab an adult males horns, they get really still and then try to jerk aroudn to make you let go. One of the meanest things I really have done was to kinda keep our family safe and so they cows would not hump, I helped castrate them, it took a while, catch them pin them down, then I had to keep them down while my dad proceeded to cut their nuts off.

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 7:57 pm
You are all sick (Please refrain from swearing)ers. You should be fined for what you do to your poor animals. Ppl like should not even be allowed to keep pets.

reckon
May 29, 2005, 8:17 pm
Me and my pal use our airsoft guns to shoot his chickens.
It sounds harsh, but it does relatively no harm to the chickens, the plastic bb's do nothing to their layers of feathers.
We do it to annoy the (Please refrain from swearing)s cause they make so much noise.
Also shooting his slow ass pig makes for fun times.

SuperKill
May 29, 2005, 8:41 pm
(Please refrain from swearing) christ you f*cking morons, its so much funnier to shoot at PEOPLE.

(j3sus is a swear word..hmm..)

Meandor
May 29, 2005, 10:49 pm
I had sex with my cat, lol.

T-Money
May 30, 2005, 12:10 am
Urg...just when I thought I had tortured my cat in every possible way...

wormdundee
May 30, 2005, 12:53 am
if i blow in my dog's face it think its something it can eat so it moves its head around with its mouth wide open trying to eat the wind

also, my sister once chased my dog with an open umbrella

another thing is that my dog's water bowl is like the big human-sized water cooler things they have in offices and stuff (where the jug is upside down on the stand y'know) and she would be drinking, and when she drank enough the jug would bubble because water would come out of it

that always scares the hell out of her

Elemental
May 30, 2005, 1:16 am
Pwetty aminals!

Rhombus
May 30, 2005, 7:58 pm
don't know the name of the movie im quoting, but this thread just made me think of it: Have u ever put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it?

Melba
May 30, 2005, 10:44 pm
I like to cuddle with my kitty

Maxx
May 31, 2005, 12:35 am
We have 4 kittens right now; if you hold them down for a minute then let go of them, they go all crazyhyper on each other.
=D

n00bface
May 31, 2005, 12:37 am
my turtle hates it when his log gets submerged and when he gets sucked into the filter.
my cat used to curl in a ball by my legs, and if i put my arm on a certain area behind her back, she couldn't move at all. i kept it there for like 45 minutes once, as soon as i moved it she jumped up right away and bolted out the door.

Cookie.
May 31, 2005, 3:32 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombusdon't know the name of the movie im quoting, but this thread just made me think of it: Have u ever put peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it?

RoadTrip
Its not cheating if you put peanutbutter on your balls and let your dog lick it. Cause its your dog right!?

I was waiting for someone to post this movie reference because I figured it would show up

Shivorken
May 31, 2005, 12:00 pm
[offtopic]: hmm ... i just relised there is a cookie' and a cookie. on this forum :P

reckon
June 1, 2005, 12:51 am
I dunno if this would be pissing off my pet, but me and my pals recently got my hamster pretty high.
Was quite amusing to see it run around on its back, then it passed out in my hands due to a petting session

Maxx
June 1, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Shivorken[offtopic]: hmm ... i just relised there is a cookie' and a cookie. on this forum :P

One person with more than one account.

Like peemonkey and fangus.

Cookie`
June 1, 2005, 3:48 am
yes ;) don't tell anyone though

SPARTAN_III
June 1, 2005, 10:01 am
I should report all u guys to the RSPCA

this guy killed his hamster by leaving his iPod on next to it. in fact he made a mod that changes soldat's nades to ipods.

i dont have a pet anymore (dont tell karmazon)

DeMonIc
June 1, 2005, 10:42 am
Thing is, if you leave the running-wheel in with your hamster/degu/other mad rodent for too long, it will run around till it dies.