( search forums )
#soldat.forums
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Outcast
May 29, 2005, 1:56 am
Really nice channel, nothing cunstructive gets said, most of the ops kick, ban or in other ways abuse their powers constantly.
Let's just look at the topic....

topic: (IN THIS CHANNEL WE WORSHIP THE COCK OF STAN TS |: dyn.u13.net | No cocks in topics. They're getting out of hand. | the word cock is now used more than 'and' and 'to' | (<Ryukk`> I'm a retard...)

This is a nice example of the maturity of the channel. It's supposed to be an official channel and all that's there doesn't really match the attitude of an official channel.
It has a loathy, full of smack atmoshpere, controlled by people that are mostly on the stage of a 12 year old. Styx you could be there a bit more to show them the way :o

peemonkey
May 29, 2005, 2:12 am
i just dont go there. it's a sad place.

FliesLikeABrick
May 29, 2005, 3:29 am
it's a nice place, a lot of constructive stuff does actually happen. I don't know what having styx there would solve, although it would be nice to see the man behind the machine here.

edit: although i dont like that topic and this whole cocks thing... that just showed up in the past couple days and i was less than enthusiastic about it

karmazon
May 29, 2005, 4:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Outcast

It has a loathy, full of smack atmoshpere, controlled by people that are mostly on the stage of a 12 year old. Styx you could be there a bit more to show them the way :o

If you think that's immature, you're lucky you weren't there when I was a regular visitor

Ok
May 29, 2005, 4:10 am
Just joined the channel, it might be a good thing to mention FliesLikeABRICK is an OP in there.
I have no idea what's the deal since I don't go in there.
And I wouldn't reccomand it either. #soldat.forums as it said, FORUMS! if you want to start public converstations about Soldat, why not do it in the FORUMS :)
The IRC channel is a very gentle place with alot of power abuse possibilities, #Soldat.gather had the same problem but joining there had a purpose, why join this channel?

Ask yourself that before joining any channel and you'll save yourself alot of trouble. :)

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 4:29 am
The #soldat.forums channel has become much more than a place for Soldat players to meet. We go there to have laughs and talk about things we would otherwise not talk about. Why, just today we had a nice discussion about lots of 'mature' topics, such as believing in God or not, or Evolution vs Religion, et cetera. If you don't like it, you don't have to go there. There's no need to make a topic about it.

Why join this channel? Because if you're bored enough to visit these forums every 20 minutes, you're bored enough to have a nice chat with a few of its members. Also, there are a lot of people in that channel that barely post nowadays, if at all.

An official channel? This is an official forum, yet not all of us are acting all mature about it, now are we? Like I said before, if you don't like it, stay away from it. There's no need to make it into a big deal.

m00`
May 29, 2005, 5:24 am
there already is an offical soldat channel its caleld #soldat if you dont like #soldat.forums and want to always talk about soldat then go to #soldat

i find #soldat.forums a very interesting channel, #soldat is very boring because no one talks!

JiggaBlue
May 29, 2005, 6:15 am
I got put in the topic my first tiem there...YAY! Anyway, i like it cause sometime we play a game called wolf and its fun...YAY!

Cookie`
May 29, 2005, 6:43 am
and then Kazuki said something about Mexicans being stinky thieves....

Lol the other day we were trying to help me find a domain name and they were
www.giant.co.ck
www.monster.co.ck
www.*so and so*sucks.co.ck
etc

FliesLikeABrick
May 29, 2005, 6:47 am
is me being an op in there a good or bad thing? Just wondering why you mentioned it.

just because it is the official soldat forums irc channel doesnt mean that it has to be tightly restricted and bound to "intelligent" soldat conversation. just look at the bash pit and lounge.

not to say that there isn't soldat conversation in the channel

Elemental
May 29, 2005, 7:15 am
Ah, i remember being in there a few hours ago.. xD
Good times, we played wolf, and that's prob where outcast got his madness from(?)..We voted him out a few times Xtra :P
and also the chat with ryukk if he was gay..wow xD..Ends up he isn't!
XD

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 7:44 am
lol, Cookie, I said no such thing. It's your fault if you think that because you can't comprehend basic English grammar.

Ok
May 29, 2005, 8:40 am
Well no its not bad or good, I just mentioned it 'cause he was talking about OPs behaving immature, and you being an OP is a need to know info when it comes to disccusing it.

Nothing personal.

GunPowder
May 29, 2005, 9:10 am
It sure sounds good, But *ehm ehm* ,What's the address of this channel?? and the official soldat one?

edit: I realized how lazy i am and i searched for it ..

Captain_Jimbo
May 29, 2005, 9:22 am
I've still yet to find a soldat irc channel where people actually show a pulse in a language other than German.

** 5 minutes later**

Scratch that.

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 3:45 pm
I understand, Ok. I'm not even supposed to be on Operative. I don't know why they made me one. In fact, I don't think I am one anymore because it was just a temporary OP and it got taken away when I left and came back.

Either way, from my experiences in the #soldat.forums channel, I can tell you that it's generally a nice place to be. It's fun and it's something to do when you have nothing else to do.

Outcast
May 29, 2005, 5:18 pm
Heh, flieslikeabrick....your a good guy if that's what you want to hear, and having you as an op is a good thing....but there's just people that shouldn't be ops in the first place(not being mods?) or they're just downright incapable of having power.
And if you think god conversations are mature, well, maybe there are, but surely not in a way you guys discuss it.
I'm just sick of the channel being crowded with people that don't want to grow up.
And kazuki, your experiences might be nice, since your mentality is most likely one of which likes the "cock" jokes, and all the other non-funny childish things there.

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 5:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastReally nice channel, nothing cunstructive gets said, most of the ops kick, ban or in other ways abuse their powers constantly.
Let's just look at the topic....

topic: (IN THIS CHANNEL WE WORSHIP THE COCK OF STAN TS |: dyn.u13.net | No cocks in topics. They're getting out of hand. | the word cock is now used more than 'and' and 'to' | (<Ryukk`> I'm a retard...)

This is a nice example of the maturity of the channel. It's supposed to be an official channel and all that's there doesn't really match the attitude of an official channel.

Agree.

EDIT: Agree with above post, also.

LazehBoi
May 29, 2005, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by OutcastReally nice channel, nothing cunstructive gets said,

What do you mean by constructive? Can you show me a log of a channel that you go to that has constructive things being said in it?

quote: most of the ops kick, ban or in other ways abuse their powers constantly.
'Constantly' sounds like bullcrap, but if you want to prove it then you should posts some logs of the immature ops kicking users constantly. That's easily enough to fix whatever problem you have with the channel.

I agree with you on the "Cocks" thing, but nobody ever said anything about it untill now.
quote:And kazuki, your experiences might be nice, since your mentality is most likely one of which likes the "cock" jokes, and all the other non-funny childish things there.
No, his isn't.

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 5:47 pm
I think that you just have to get used to it. The forums are full of mad freaks. When I first got here I couldn't help thinking 'Wtf is wrong with these guys'. By now, I have fun being here and I will also have fun in the future. And if the official forum channel is full of mad freaks... so what? It represents the population of the forums (because mostly the people from the forums are in there). If you don't like it, make your own channel.

flab
May 29, 2005, 6:56 pm
I'd like to point out some of the people which get opped are not moderators on these forums ... surely it should be restricted to mods only?

b00stA
May 29, 2005, 7:22 pm
You're free to join and start a conversation about any topic. If someone starts talking crap / is annoying you, then ignore him.
If nobody wants to talk with you (about a certain topic), then there's nothing you can do about it.
The Ops do occassionally kick people for fun, but it's never getting out of hand.

Edit: Oh, look at that:

[00:02:39] <|OutcasT|> I suck your mother off everyday
[00:02:46] <|OutcasT|> :o
[00:02:50] <Shyo> my mum isnt an ice
[00:02:56] <|OutcasT|> no shes a popsickle
[00:02:58] <Alamo> popsicle *cough*
[00:03:13] <Shyo> she isnt lol
[00:03:44] <|OutcasT|> Yes she is :o
[00:03:44] <Shyo> naja outcast ist schon dumm
[00:03:45] <Alamo> your mom's a (Please refrain from swearing)ING lol!
[00:03:45] <|OutcasT|> i would know, i suck her everyday.
Mature?

SuperKill
May 29, 2005, 7:48 pm
b00sta, i think his point is - that kind of immature behaviour happens all the time in the channel, and its getting annoying (for him and some others i guess).

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Edit: Oh, look at that:

Mature?

Who cares about being immature or not? If you don't like it, stay out!

BTW: what was blocked by the swear filter there? I couldn't find it in my logs, deleted them recently.

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 8:30 pm
Outcast, not everyone wants to grow up and smoke cigarettes in a gaming community. I rarely use the word 'cock.' I don't do things like cock jokes. Those are n00bface's specialty. If you're cranky because you didn't get your sleep and milk, you'll have to take it up with n00by.

So we're immature is what you're trying to say. Oh, well. That's life.

Outcast
May 29, 2005, 8:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Mature?

When was this? It's been a while since i used the name |OutcasT|(like, a few months?) so you went through a lot of logs to find one like this i guess, if this is true at all, i don't remember it. I can show you atleast 10 like these in a day on the channel, but i'm not going that low.

And kazuki, sure if you find smoking ciggaretes as a sign of maturity, then don't smoke em and be a child forever.
And i'm not cranky, it's just because i left the channel a while ago, because of the same reason, i came back in a few weeks(months?) or so...and still the same immature behaviour. It's like walking straight into a kindergarden.

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
So we're immature is what you're trying to say. Oh, well. That's life.

Sorry if I'm annoying the hell out of you, but I don't think that complaining about us any further will force us to "grow up."

Outcast
May 29, 2005, 9:17 pm
I don't want to force you to do anything, i'm just trying to help make the channel...more official and mature. And this is about the only thing i can do about it.
And as far as i've seen, atleast the topic got somewhat normal now, so i guess it helped a bit.

Kazuki
May 29, 2005, 9:21 pm
I agree that the topics have been out of hand. I don't even look at them though, so I wouldn't know all the things that are in there.

FliesLikeABrick
May 29, 2005, 9:29 pm
I try to keep the topic decent, but every time i look it is back on something stupid

Meandor
May 29, 2005, 10:29 pm
Fappo.
You all die.
That channel would be DEAD SILENT, wasn't it for the cock jokes. Ok, not really, there's quite a lot of 'normal' talk going on, when you compare it with the other soldat channels. If you ask a question there's usually someone answering it nicely. That is, if it isn't something you could've searched for or have found on the soldat faq. A bit of common sense, eh?
Decent topic? Who gives a (Please refrain from swearing). Was there ever something important to keep in topic? No one ever took it off. There's space and you want to put it into the topic? I don't see the problem. More room for cock jokes!
You really don't understand. You don't change communities, you improve them with your presence.
Ops abuse their power, alright. That includes me. But no one ever got banned for no reason. If you get kicked randomly because you pissed off an op, deal with it. It's not the end of the world. If you get banned, it's because all the ops hate you, and that'd happen in every channel. It's not like a single op (or a group of them) can ban someone against the will of the rest. I won't allow it, neither would Amblin (owner/master).
We don't need to be 'official' or 'mature' (which, by the way, is a subjective concept). I, personally, am mature enough to know that if the channel was like that, it would be another #soldat. Now, that channel goes under your definition of mature and official, I guess. Too bad it's the saddest channel ever created. Build it up, attract people in it, make it alive! Then it'll be perfect. But right now, it's worth nothing.

Vijchtidoodah
May 29, 2005, 10:45 pm
Lol, Outcast, the topic stated when you enter the channel has absolutely nothing to do with what's actually being talked about in there. In fact, the topics are generally made either just as a joke, or after whatever was being discussed is done and over with...and it usually doesn't even get changed for a long time -- it doesn't represent the actual conversation in any way.

Yes, there is immaturity. But if that turns you away from the channel, why don't you just go in there and steer the conversation yourself. People do it all the time. It's not like the forums where you get bashed for changing the topic, it's more like a real conversation where you talk about whatever you feel like.

And even if some people still want to talk about other things, there will generally be at least one or two people who will talk to you even while other conversations are going on.

Really, what you make of the channel depends on you. Don't go blaming other people for it's immaturity at times.

Outcast
May 30, 2005, 2:22 am

Vijch :
In what exact phrase of words did i state the topic had to do something with the currect conversation? And who exactly did i pinpoint so i blamed other people? I didn't highlight anyone. Or what do you mean with me blaming others? Who can i blame, myself? The channel for existing? Really, come on.

And meandor, you'll see in time that a channel can be nicely mature and active without all the cock jokes and the simular. Actually, you all will. When you actually go join one like that, that is. And no i didn't get kicked or banned by anyone, if your impliing to that.

I'm dropping this as i realised the only thing that will help you people, is time :o

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 2:51 am
If you need proof:
quote:And as far as i've seen, atleast the topic got somewhat normal now, so i guess it helped a bit.
You seem to assume that the topic had something to do with the actual conversation. It's more prevalent in this quote than your first post (which makes an indirect assumption), but it's there all the same.

You completely missed the point of what I said, though. I was making a statement about the fact that you highlighted the topic as if it actually meant something, which it doesn't.

As for blaming other people, I was just reiterating the fact that it's nobody's fault but yours if you have a bad time in the channel. So stop complaining in this thread about how immature the channel is when you can actually do something about it. Either that, or leave and go to one of your other "mature" channels if you don't have the resolve or ability to bring up an interesting topic.

What you don't understand is that the channel will always be the way that it is. Time doesn't change a thing. I could point you in the direction of a forum frequented by people chiefly over fourty and the conversation inevitably changes to sex when the topic becomes stale. It's no different in #soldat.forums or any other gathering of interesting people anywhere.

Ok
May 30, 2005, 5:01 am
I fail to understand why one complains about the immaturity level of an IRC channel who's sole purpose is to talk and pass time.
I mean, why go in there in the first place? I can give you plenty of channels where you can have nice conversations with nice ppl and mature ppl as well, its just a matter of who's the OP.
For example if there's a nice conversation in a channel where I am an operator and all of a sudden some immature little kid who wants attention comes and says "STFU noob hehe" then I immidiatly take off his Voice and add him to the ban list :) so he can still see what we write but cannot talk.
That's a way to keep a channel civilized and nice without even kicking or banning anyone.

I can suggest #2wai.soldat #tgw.soldat #fragbait #soldiersnightmare as channels where you can discuss stuff with mature ppl while having good backup from the OPs.
I'm more then happy to discuss anything :) its been a while though since I've seen any good discusion coming from this community. I see alot of discusions going on in my clan's private channel. Pup Timmeh Bugs and Immortal discuss school issues alot! such as books they had read and so on.
It seems to me that the smaller the channel is, the better the conversations are.
I think its the same with clans, whenever something becomes big in the Soldat community, its quality decreases dramaticly.

Just avoid the channel, find other channels to talk with ppl.

P.S: Asking a kid what he thinks about smoking is a great way to check his maturity level since smoking is all around us so we can't avoid having an opinion about it.
Kazuki just gave us a perfect example of an answer you'll get from an immature kid.

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 5:19 am
...How were any of Kaz's posts immature? Someone has a bone to pick, eh Ok?

FliesLikeABrick
May 30, 2005, 5:42 am
quote:Originally posted by MeandorFappo.
You all die.
That channel would be DEAD SILENT, wasn't it for the cock jokes. Ok, not really, there's quite a lot of 'normal' talk going on, when you compare it with the other soldat channels. If you ask a question there's usually someone answering it nicely. That is, if it isn't something you could've searched for or have found on the soldat faq. A bit of common sense, eh?
Decent topic? Who gives a (Please refrain from swearing). Was there ever something important to keep in topic? No one ever took it off. There's space and you want to put it into the topic? I don't see the problem. More room for cock jokes!
You really don't understand. You don't change communities, you improve them with your presence.
Ops abuse their power, alright. That includes me. But no one ever got banned for no reason. If you get kicked randomly because you pissed off an op, deal with it. It's not the end of the world. If you get banned, it's because all the ops hate you, and that'd happen in every channel. It's not like a single op (or a group of them) can ban someone against the will of the rest. I won't allow it, neither would Amblin (owner/master).
We don't need to be 'official' or 'mature' (which, by the way, is a subjective concept). I, personally, am mature enough to know that if the channel was like that, it would be another #soldat. Now, that channel goes under your definition of mature and official, I guess. Too bad it's the saddest channel ever created. Build it up, attract people in it, make it alive! Then it'll be perfect. But right now, it's worth nothing.

he speaks the truth.

as for kaz's posts being immature, pull your head out of your arse please. his were the most considerate posts in this whole thread

Ok
May 30, 2005, 6:42 am
No bones to pick, I don't even know the guy.
Its a fact that someone who see's smoking as being more mature is very immature....
That's why kids smoke you know, because they think it makes them older and more cool like.

Vijchtidoodah you have a very bad habbit of taking someone's word out of context and manipulating it to your use.
Outcast did not say or even implied he is basing his opinion solely on the topic of the channel, and I sure did not say Kazuki's posts are immature.

That comment WAS immature, that ONE comment and that's ironic since this whole thread started because of some op's immaturity.
If I'm not mistaken Kazuki is an opperator right?
Again nothing personal, just presenting some facts and opinions of mine :)

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 7:21 am
No, Ok, you just misunderstood me, I never took his words out of context nor would I ever purposely attempt to decieve you like that.

I never said that he based his opinion solely on the topic of the channel, although I did use that as the basis of my argument as he had his.

As for the comment about Kaz's post, I thought you were saying that Kaz's post was the example of immaturity, but it now you've completely confuzed me, so let me regress to my original assumptions and start from there: None of Kazuki's posts were immature. The one statement that you seem to be speaking of -

quote:Outcast, not everyone wants to grow up and smoke cigarettes in a gaming community.

- was not a serious comment. He was making a satirical point.

Now, unless you have anything else to say on the matter, can we please get back to the subject at hand - Outcast's declaration that the #soldat.forums channel is immature, and, it seems, his distaste of the channel because of that point of view.

Kazuki
May 30, 2005, 7:30 am
Yes, Ok, that's what meant ^ Vijcht's post. No harm done.

Don't worry. I know plenty about cigarettes. In a way, it does make you older, considering that you're going to have symptoms of age 90 at around age 40. Still, I want you to know that I hate smoking, I am completely against it. But at the same time, I don't blame smokers because I understand that one small mistake can get them addicted, almost trapped. I don't want anyone thinking that I'm immature in that kind of way. I may be immature in some annoying ways, but nothing so critical. And no, I am not an operator. I think someone in the channel made me an operator before because they loved me so much. :P But when I left and came back it was lost.

Edit: I don't see what makes the people in #soldat.forums so immature to you. I guess to us, you seem too strict and tense. I guess it's just a matter of attitude and perspective. =|

m00`
May 30, 2005, 7:32 am
why do we have to be mature on #soldat.forums anyway can somone remind me ;/

Chakra`
May 30, 2005, 7:34 am
It is indeed quite immature.

Why just yesterday on one of my random visits there (due to the excitement of MM's release of his mugshot), n00bface banned me! He never liked me...probably because I can get under his skin and tear his ego inside out so easily.

Or maybe it 'really' was about me getting opped (somehow) and then opping Jaz, who inadvertedly removed the ban list, banned all ops and removed anyone of his pleasing for an entire day.

I just can't tell with that guy..

Kazuki
May 30, 2005, 7:37 am
Because #soldat.forums is an official channel, m00`. You wouldn't have someone fart in a Dell commercial. :P

However, m00`, you're right to an extent. I don't believe we get many, if any, new faces in the #soldat.forums channel. That being said, aren't we the only ones there, the ones who are used to this kind of behavior and have no trouble with it?

Still, I keep switching back and forth between the two points. I think it's better to straighten the channel up just a bit for now.

In response to the above post: Even though I believe n00bface is alright, he can take things too far sometimes. Jaz, on the other hand, is completely different. Horny little guy, isn't he? HAI CHAKRA

m00`
May 30, 2005, 7:39 am
isnt #soldat the official channel cant we keep mature content in that silly boring channel :P

Kazuki
May 30, 2005, 7:44 am
No, #soldat is the official Soldat channel, while #soldat.forums is the official Soldat Forums channel. :) The two are very different indeed.

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 7:53 am
//Hours go by and nothing happens but then the channel starts showing signs of life!
<Guy1> -Bahbah- looking for cw! PM / #bahbah.soldat
<Guy2> Gather +2 plz!!
<Guy2> Gather +1!!
* Guy3 has joined #mature.channel
* Bot sets mode +v Guy3
<Guy3> j0
<Guy1> sup
* Guy3 has quit IRC (Quit)
//Another day of constructive conversation behind in #mature.channel !

Ok
May 30, 2005, 8:15 am
ROFL :)

Chakra, I doubt michal will enjoy the fact you're using his "mugshot" as an avatar :)
Aspacialy as you turned him into somewhat of a cartoon character!!
I certinly don't appriciate it since he looks so much like me! (after being trapped in my house for a month).

You really should know never to op chakra though, its like asking Mister T hold the MILK for you.
(for you A-Team fans out there)

SuperKill
May 30, 2005, 9:51 am
i remember 2wai's and #fragbait were fun places to be at.

Outcast
May 30, 2005, 10:39 am
Vijch.... most users, when they join a channel, they see the topic right away, either the script shows it automatically on join in the majority, or they just check it themselves.
So it's basically a FIRST impression of the channel.
And who is saying it's only my perception, offcourse it's my perception, but then again, those who agreed with me here are somewhat older, maybe that's why the average age there is ~15-16.
As i said, you'll see in time. I was somewhat the same 3 years ago :o

And kazuki...it takes, a really long time so you get actually ADDICTED to ciggaretes, it's not like you smoke for 2 weeks and you can't stop. Or is it just me? I didn't smoke not yesterday, not today yet, and i don't really feel the need. And i've been smoking for....a year or more. People get addicted because they like smoking. Period, it's not the ciggaretes fault. :)

Ok
May 30, 2005, 10:53 am
Dude WTH?
Ciggaretes have nicotine in them! its very addictive! to the body not just the mind!
The problem with kids who smoke is that they smoke alot at a young age (to show off) and when they realize it sucks (not just for your health, also for you wallet) its too late and they are so addicted that they find it very hard to stop.

Kid only smoke because of their immaturity, I have no idea why you started smoking, but ask yourself what made you smoke the first cig. and what made you continue smoking.

Note: the first Cig is NEVER good and fun (mostly coughing alot of even puking) unlike the feeling you get addicted to.
That will tell you something about yourself a year ago.

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 11:04 am
Alright, Outcast, but that wasn't the point you were trying to make earlier. Yes, it's a first impression, but anyone who's familiar with first impressions knows that they can be drastically different from what's really going on.

Your comments about perception are really vague, could you try to be more clear?

As for age, I don't understand why you would equate your 14-year-old self, to that of 15 and 16-year-olds. If anything, that's proof against your point. People have different maturity levels regardless of age. Again, I could point you in the direction of a popular forum frequented by people 40 and up and the conversations still tend to turn towards sex. Time won't change a thing.

And, as long as I'm disagreeing with you on everything else, I might as well point out that you're completely wrong about cigarettes. I can give you a long (very, very long) explanation all about it. Just PM me and I'll write something up.

Edit: Lol, Ok, caffeine is addictive, but not that much. It's the nicotine that gets you hooked.

Outcast
May 30, 2005, 11:09 am
Actually i started with marihuana(actually i didn't caugh, i cried because of the smoke), so the transition to cigs involved no actual caughing or puking. :o
I've been smoking marihuana every day for year, i stopped for a full 1,5 years, where is started with ciggaretes. I am now back to weed, but only sometimes at weekends. I feel no urge to smoke ciggaretes, i could quit at any given time. I don't shake if i don't smoke. I just feel like smoking a cig in a bar or outside when i got nuffin to do :)
I never smoke at home, always smoke in school becuase i got nothing better to do between the 5 minute breaks :p Been like that for over a year.
And if there actually is caffeine in cigs, it's in negligable amounts.

P.S. - Well, actually i can equate my 14 years with your 15-16. It just proves that some people grow up faster and some don't. And you will grow up in a few years. Your whole way of thinking will change.
And what's wrong with 40 year olds talking about sex, atleast they have it. How do you know about those forums in the first place? Wait, nevermind.

Vijchtidoodah
May 30, 2005, 11:15 am
Outcast, you're severely underestimating my age.

DNA.styx
May 30, 2005, 2:10 pm
Guys, move this chat to the bash pit please.

Back to subject, I will slap anyone who writes (in topic or chat) in the #soldat.forums anything that would not be permitted in here. Just PM me details.

Ok
May 30, 2005, 3:55 pm
Yea I meant to write nicotine, mistaken it with caffeine :S dunno why.

Outcast
May 30, 2005, 4:11 pm
Oky we got offtopic. And Vijch sorry i didn't mean you. I meant in general :o

Ok
May 31, 2005, 11:26 am
Look you can summerize it very easly:
For the Ops: If you wish the channel to grow and have more interesting ppl coming in there, start caring about the way it looks to newcomers.

For Outcast and his followers: If you find a channel childish to your liking , just make a comment to the ops (in the form of suggestion) and just don't go in there yourself.

Good day ppl.

Melba
May 31, 2005, 11:48 am
quote: INTERNET

SRS BIZ!!

Pimpin`
May 31, 2005, 2:54 pm
quote:Mature?
Dun really think so :)

.alex.oner.
May 31, 2005, 8:21 pm
<3 #soldat.forums

its full of sexy people like moiself :)

Cookie`
June 2, 2005, 12:52 am
instead of copying the text i was lazy and took a screen shot LOLS! Take that 56k!
[IMAGE]

karmazon
June 2, 2005, 12:53 am
that was ownage, and the quote train after that was the shiznit :D

haha shows just how much the #soldat.forums rule

edit: IT WAS N00BFACE'S IDEA

LazehBoi
June 2, 2005, 12:53 am
I totally see the ops abusing their powers there.
*points downwards* LIES AND SLANDER.

?
June 2, 2005, 12:54 am
<EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<Pienne`> on IRC
<n00bface> <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<Pienne`> [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<EnEsCe> (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<n00bface> <EnEsCe> (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<SE{JazzyJoe}XY> <EnEsCe> (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<Sekushi> ? +EnEsCe ? (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<karmazon> <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<n00bface> <SE{JazzyJoe}XY> <EnEsCe> (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<Pienne`> [09:50] ( @Sekushi ) ? +EnEsCe ? (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
<SE{JazzyJoe}XY> <Sekushi> ? +EnEsCe ? (@Pienne`) [09:50] ( @n00bface ) <EnEsCe>  (@n00bface) <karmazon> speak for yourself nizzle
HAHA :P

Cookie`
June 2, 2005, 12:56 am
quote trains arnt allowed there ;) Styx make with the slap

-=edit
* karmazon slaps Sekushi around a bit with a large trout
* Cookeh slaps Sekushi around a bit with a large trout
<Melba> i fail at subliminal messages

/me high fives karmazon

Kazuki
June 2, 2005, 4:49 am
... Way to prove Outcast right. Morons. :X

Cookie, Karma, and Jaz ruin ze channel. BANBANBAN.

But seriously, thank God I wasn't there. :D

karmazon
June 2, 2005, 4:51 am
Cause outcast is right, wtf do you want ?

There are some serious topic, but there are many bash pit moments.

Captain Ben
June 3, 2005, 2:30 pm
Does anyone know what country #soldat.forums is hosted from? If my ping isn't too out there, I'd like to drop in sometime...

.alex.oner.
June 3, 2005, 2:33 pm
ermm.. go download mirc :)

b00stA
June 3, 2005, 3:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenDoes anyone know what country #soldat.forums is hosted from? If my ping isn't too out there, I'd like to drop in sometime...

#Soldat.Forums is a IRC channel on the QuakeNet network and it's hosted on several servers from different countries.
It's not a game/Soldat server, it's for chatting.

Captain Ben
June 3, 2005, 3:24 pm
Thanks Boosta. YOu always know how to make me look retarded :(

.alex.oner.
June 3, 2005, 5:15 pm
Captain Ben you did a great job of that yourself!! :P and we all had a nice dicussion on it aswell in #soldat.forums :D

Jamesmax0
June 4, 2005, 2:54 am
that place has some bashing and immature conversation the times i had been there

-=EDIT=- Im not saying thats a bad thing though :P