( search forums )
make money with email writing
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
decryptor1360
May 29, 2005, 11:13 am
hi guys,
how about earning some money by writing emails and get a registered version of soldat. @ mysc.de u get 2cents (Euro) per mail sent, 1cent for each mail a direct referal sent and 0,5cents per mail sent from a referal of a direct referal of yours. pretty cool, hu? the only thing is when u wrote an email and got the money on your mysc.de-account u'll have to wait 5min to send the next one. otherwise u wont get paid. depending on the amount of mails u and your refs write u could earn up to several 100 euros every month.
u could basically register your soldat version for free (well, all u do is sending emails).

(link deleted - DNA.styx) y????

if u have any questions feel free to ask

DEcryPtOr1360

LazehBoi
May 29, 2005, 11:33 am
Yay for (Please refrain from swearing).

Vijchtidoodah
May 29, 2005, 11:39 am
Wow, that sounds like such an awesome deal...so, DEcryPtOr1360, I only have to write 900 emails over the course of 75 hours to get enough money to register soldat? My god, I wish you had posted here earlier.

I would love to know exactly what I have to do in order to begin slave labor for you.

Captain Ben
May 29, 2005, 11:50 am
Woohoo! I've made 6 cents!

decryptor1360
May 29, 2005, 11:59 am
pretty awesome deal. i tell ya. in case u like to start writing emails and cashing in please use the link i posted (that way u'll be my ref).
slave labor? lol. i dont force anybody to do anything :-)
if u want to do me favour then register, keep on writing emails and get as many refs as u can. that would be great.

when registring plz use my nick (schorly_x) on the "deine persönlichen daten" form in the last textbox("empfehlung von").

DEcryPtOr1360

T-Money
May 29, 2005, 1:39 pm
I believe his point was less theat you would force us to work but that you have to write 900 emails to get 7 bucks or 9 bucks or however much it costs to register.

Tha Doggfather
May 29, 2005, 1:41 pm
No stupid referral advertisements.
Added to the rules.

Topic Locked