( search forums )
SExxi mod (updated to vs1.1.3 as of 6/11/05)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 5:30 pm
its finally done!!!

yes, i am aware that the rifles are just mods of each other but so what?

and yes, i am also fully aware that none of these weapons actually exist.

i went for a power theme. all the sfx are loud and sound freaking powerful.

kudos to field for the dual weapons idea.

screenies:

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

click (updated to vs1.1.2. look down for new screenie).

please comment.

edit: oh yeah, the bars arent mine; theyre mms. the frames are mine, tho.

new screenie:

[IMAGE]

vs1.1.3!!!

[IMAGE]

download

yay!!!

note: the interface in the screenie for vs1.1.3 isnt included. its still the same as the first ones. the new interface is still in beta.
:|

notenote: the new bullets are edited ones from the tnt mod (cuz i love those gold bullets (!!!) ), so thx to kame. :)

Alamo
May 29, 2005, 5:40 pm
The mod looks quite good and the guns are nicely done, but it looks a bit as if you did not really do the guns for what they are. This tiny pistol like thing does not really look like a machine pistol or a gun that has the properties of a machine pistol. same with the other guns.
Also, the shotgun-like thing in slot 3 does not really look like an assault rifle.
Same with most of the other weapons (minigun Oo)

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 5:46 pm
meh... i might update it. ive tried several variations that do look like a machine pistol, but they werent satisfying. and the assault rifle/shogun thing looks like that because the ak has a quite slow rate of fire, and combined with the right sounds (the sound of an awp), it can look extremely overpowered, which i was going for.

Keron Cyst
May 29, 2005, 5:50 pm
I think all the interface-gfx should be centered. Otherwise, it looks nice :-)

Elemental
May 29, 2005, 6:36 pm
Yah, I also think the weapons look too small for what they're supposed to be like

reckon
May 29, 2005, 7:54 pm
^Concur.
The rifles look fine, although the same.
Everyother gun is too small.

Deleted User
May 29, 2005, 7:58 pm
well, not in game. see, the in game rifles are roughly 33% of their interface counterparts, while the in game silver thingie guns are only 50%.

0xSilentx0
May 29, 2005, 11:07 pm
So small....

Elemental
May 30, 2005, 1:14 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dwell, not in game. see, the in game rifles are roughly 33% of their interface counterparts, while the in game silver thingie guns are only 50%.

Make them all the same length according to how they should be, and ill <3 this mod :P

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 3:25 am
^ill do that later^

btw, i updated it to vs 1.1.2. look at the first post. the mt7 (mp5) has a large barrel magazine now.

hows this?

[IMAGE]

and the interface guns are centered.

papasurf31
May 30, 2005, 4:15 pm
You reuse the same stock for 4 differnt weapons (which all look similar, especially 1 & 5), your ak looks like a shotgun, your shotgun deosn't, your greande launcher and pistols are nearly identical, and both are bigger than your minigun (which looks like a finger vibrator).

Nice interface though.

Just put some more work into it, listen to some people's suggestions, and this will trun out very good.

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 4:42 pm
I hafta agree with papasurf31 on this one. Good shading and all but the guns look to simaler and too small :-/

Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 5:26 pm
sure. but its strange how you think the pistols and grenade launcher are identical, cause they were made completely seperate.

thx for commenting.

im thinking about either enlarging the other guns or shrinking the rifles. if i shrink them, ill also frame 'em.

edit: come to think of it, they do look similar.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
May 31, 2005, 6:23 am
Guns 7,9,and 0 look really wierd. You should change the stocks up on those four guns. I'm sure you were gonna do that anyways.

Belier13
May 31, 2005, 3:15 pm
What do you have against Woody ?

June 1, 2005, 9:17 am
Not bad, though interface weaps are a bit....small.

SPARTAN_III
June 1, 2005, 10:07 am
theyre too small, and the ones that arent based on the Murder rifle look UGLY, and dont suit their purpose.

Milk!

Deleted User
June 1, 2005, 11:35 pm
o, thx. ill remake this mod sometimes. after im done with soldat firearms.

Iowa.
June 2, 2005, 1:38 am
Spend more time on it please. The guns look nice, but then it looks like you just wanted to rush it. Not to mention, your avatar, signature, and signature text is advertising your mod. I get the point already (:.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 6:06 am
like i said, ill update it after i finish soldat firearms. and i guess your kinda right, i did finish it in like 1.5 weeks. but my interface pic advertises firefox.

KeyesBlob
June 2, 2005, 4:41 pm
It took you that long... to do that?

It took me only a few days (not counting the ones I got grounded on) to make this...

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23119&whichpage=2 (middle of page)

I really hate to flame, but this mod has no excuse for being as bad as it is.
May I suggest taking more time and to study how real guns look, and then using the principles from real guns and implement them into your fictional ones.
Just a suggestion.

Deleted User
June 2, 2005, 11:22 pm
no. actually a weekend of modding, then slight editing over the next week and a half.

caliber
June 3, 2005, 9:42 pm
Uhh, the X2MA2 Looks like a Spas-12, and the CM Murder, M25, CE Enforcer, FC 16 Sniper all look so identical..lol. The Chaingun looks like a piece of metal and the XR79? Its like..a grey missile or something. I like the Dual MG2's tho

IlIdan
June 10, 2005, 1:25 pm
good mod...

Deleted User
June 11, 2005, 4:43 pm
updated. look to first post.