( search forums )
Bugs that I dont think were mentioned
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
May 30, 2005, 5:07 am
1. When you walk on certain areas of the map you bounce.

2. In some areas of the map you can shoot through the ground or walls.

3. I don't know if this is a bug or because I have 56k but sometimes when person switches teams for example from blue to red he is on red team but still has the blue shirt.

4. Sometimes when your playing and you lag(maybe) the server says you are cheating but this is not true.

5. You can throw the knife before it reloads.(stupid bug I found when I rolled and threw the knife)

6. If your primary gun is the same as your sec. gun and you drop your primary gun you will also drop your sec. gun.

7. Sometimes when I throw the knife and it hits a soldat and I try to pick up the knife it picks up the knife but it switches my weapon that is not used for another weapon that I didnt pick up.

8. Sometimes when I throw the knife and it hits a soldat and the knife falls to the ground it disapears.(only in multiplayer)

9. When a knife hits a soldat sometimes the knife will be duplicated.

b00stA
May 30, 2005, 3:20 pm
Almost all of those have been mentioned before many times.
I'll keep this topic, so Michal doesn't forget about them..

Keron Cyst
May 30, 2005, 4:01 pm
#1 I hate, especially when I'm trying to get through the central pit in ctf_b2b. Perhaps it results from obscure polygon arrangement (polygon peak spikes that cause you to regress back)?

#2: bridges... other than that, I don't think I've met that before.

#4: true. That sucks.

For #5, the knife's "reloading" (xP) is only for hitting. You're [b]supposed[/i] to be able to throw any weapon at any time.

Never encountered #6...

My pathetic noggin can't understand #7...? o.O'